Indoor Mixed Autoflowering Strains

Some healthy gals there thanks for the link. Going to go have a look now.

Hey MoG! I totally missed that it was back in your DWC days. I was wondering if I missed a few updates! Lol! Yeah, you certainly have it dialed in now and wouldn't change a thing.

I am enjoying the simplicity of the living soil, and the concept of feeding the soil, as opposed to the plant. Average yield definitely doesn't compare to DWC, but I am hoping that the taste difference is what everyone says. I also like being able to run different strains and ages at the same time since they are no longer sharing a reservoir. I am enjoying it so far, but want to work on that yield thing!

A quick photo of the girls.

_DSC1354.JPG

Ok the nutrients in the reservoir are mixed PH 5.7 680 PPMs (80 starting water) and today will be their first fertigation. The timer is set to run 8 times in 14 hours - 2 hours after lights on until 2 hours before lights out. The time on intervals are 4,4,4,4,5,6,7,7 minutes. this will insure ~20% run-off. Then the next fertigation will be in 3 or 4 days when the cubes are about 50% of the maximum water held. I just heft them since I have done this enough to know now.

I bumped the lights up ~100W so I have ~300w running now.

I bought a new humidifier and so far it works very well. It actually wicks the water up into a filter and works just like an evaporative cooler. It has an electric humidistat and is very consistent.

ScreenHunter_246 Jan. 28 22.20.jpg

You can see how consistent it is over the day and night.

ScreenHunter_246 Jan. 28 22.24.jpg

:vibe:

Ok the nutrients in the reservoir are mixed PH 5.7 680 PPMs (80 starting water) and today will be their first fertigation. The timer is set to run 8 times in 14 hours - 2 hours after lights on until 2 hours before lights out. The time on intervals are 4,4,4,4,5,6,7,7 minutes. this will insure ~20% run-off. Then the next fertigation will be in 3 or 4 days when the cubes are about 50% of the maximum water held. I just heft them since I have done this enough to know now.

I bumped the lights up ~100W so I have ~300w running now.

I bought a new humidifier and so far it works very well. It actually wicks the water up into a filter and works just like an evaporative cooler. It has an electric humidistat and is very consistent.

View attachment 1153882

You can see how consistent it is over the day and night.

View attachment 1153883

:vibe:
I have either the same humidifier or close to it. I need to order a new filter because I have been using tap water and the scale has plugged it up some what. I have had it for about 10 years without problems otherwise and it is still in use. I wonder if RO water or distilled may increase the filter life. I fill the tank in the tub by leaning it against the side under the faucet and turning the water on slowly to hit that small fill opening with the plunger down. It has different fan and humidity settings perfect for a grow tent. Nice grow !

Attachments

• 100_0459.JPG
    100_0459.JPG
    428 KB · Views: 41
I have either the same humidifier or close to it. I need to order a new filter because I have been using tap water and the scale has plugged it up some what. I have had it for about 10 years without problems otherwise and it is still in use. I wonder if RO water or distilled may increase the filter life. I fill the tank in the tub by leaning it against the side under the faucet and turning the water on slowly to hit that small fill opening with the plunger down. It has different fan and humidity settings perfect for a grow tent. Nice grow !
Yes that looks to be the same machine just different branding. I use DI water because I don't want a salt build up in the room and yes the filter should last as long as the material it is made from when using distilled or RO water. I only need to use it for a couple of weeks on a grow. So not too expensive to get DI <$20.

Amazon has filters for the Kenmore.

Back