Indoor Mixed Autoflowering Strains

Yes that is the pure GA3 and it will work if used correctly. I would not bother with that unless the genetics of the seeds are of great value.

I do not know what you are looking for Sea Weed is everywhere in gardening in many forms. They all work assuming it is an honest product. Kelp Extract (sea weed) is a basic nutrient in my hydroponic growing. I have it in stock so adding a little to the germination soak is easy.
Sorry I thought kelp extract was a product. I got it now I think.

Transplant day. The steps are the same so I did not shoot the soaking of the Hugo Blocks but I have pics from before. Soak for 30 minutes in 5.5 PH 70% week 2 nutrients.

_DSC1346.JPG
tr3.jpgtr4.jpgtr5.jpg

The four on the left are the Lil MobStar, right rear is Green Crack and right front is Jumping Black Jack.
_DSC2762.JPG

These are some happy roots...........

_DSC2763.JPG

A teaspoon of Mykos and a gentle push into the hole. Put the cap and shade collar. Easy stuff.

_DSC2764.JPG

_DSC1353.JPG

Now the plants go 9 days to their first fertigation.

:vibe:

Last edited:
Where do you get your blocks and it's Hugo the brand? Also when running drip to waste, does it seem to be more expensive than a soil grow nute wise?

Where do you get your blocks and it's Hugo the brand? Also when running drip to waste, does it seem to be more expensive than a soil grow nute wise?
GroDan brand Hugo is the name of a specific style of 6" rock wool cube. I buy them at a local hydro shop. I cannot compare the price of nutes hydro vs soil since I do not grow in soil. Drip to waste costs about 30% of what it would cost to run DWC. I use less than $50 of nutrients to grow 6 plants.

GroDan brand Hugo is the name of a specific style of 6" rock wool cube. I buy them at a local hydro shop. I cannot compare the price of nutes hydro vs soil since I do not grow in soil. Drip to waste costs about 30% of what it would cost to run DWC. I use less than $50 of nutrients to grow 6 plants.
Thanks that's the answer I was looking for. Hydro is looking to be costly and yours are bigger and looks to be simpler than dwc.

Thanks that's the answer I was looking for. Hydro is looking to be costly and yours are bigger and looks to be simpler than dwc.
I spent over $500 to grow 6 plants in DWC using House & Garden nutrients. It was a very good grow but I get same yields with MegaCrop and a few light additions of NPK Raw products for ~$50. My end product is so much better with the addition of the UVA, and UVB lights.

dwc2.jpg

You can read the entire grow history here:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/manogreens-new-grow-room.58331/

I spent over $500 to grow 6 plants in DWC using House & Garden nutrients. It was a very good grow but I get same yields with MegaCrop and a few light additions of NPK Raw products for ~$50. My end product is so much better with the addition of the UVA, and UVB lights.

View attachment 1153304

You can read the entire grow history here:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/manogreens-new-grow-room.58331/

‘That’s some amazing growth since the last update, MOG! Amazing! Looking at all those fans blocking the multitude of bud sites has my itchy scissor fingers twitching! You know me, though!

‘That’s some amazing growth since the last update, MOG! Amazing! Looking at all those fans blocking the multitude of bud sites has my itchy scissor fingers twitching! You know me, though!
That is an old grow in DWC.

I Have tried heavy defoliation and the yields were not greatly improved and I think quality was lowered. Not scientific but I think my buds taste/smell better with almost no defoliation. I am also happy with the yields. Did I mention I am also lazy? Those girls know how to grow without my interference save one major event; I top my autos above the 4th node. This breaks the apical dominance and the 8 main colas are more equal in size.

Just popped over and skimmed through your Soil grow. How do you like it compared to DWC?

Back