Lighting MikeyB goes double Telos

Hi All,

Quick update, I've been rather ill for the last 2 weeks but, hopefully I'm over that episode now, my quack say's it was a temporary affliction (can you trust them thou?) Anyway, feeling good enough again and will/have started to get the tent sorted the next time I post.

Apologies for the like 'bombs' in the GN section! Amazing what you miss in 13 days!

Peace and Love

Mikey.

Hi All,

Quick update, I've been rather ill for the last 2 weeks but, hopefully I'm over that episode now, my quack say's it was a temporary affliction (can you trust them thou?) Anyway, feeling good enough again and will/have started to get the tent sorted the next time I post.

Apologies for the like 'bombs' in the GN section! Amazing what you miss in 13 days!

Peace and Love

Mikey.

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Hope it wasn't anything too serious bro I had no idea of your illness.. Happy weekend! :pighug:

Why is it? When you come to try and hang lights and other equipment in the correct orientation with conventional hanger's (I use Rachet Hangers/Growth Technology!) .........they never seem to be alining them properly? I must be getting old or senile, spent an hour or two trying to sort it and then gave up, when they drifted out off position each time!

:deadhorse:

Maybe somebody is telling me, not to grow again?

I can sort this!

:peace:

Mikey

Note to administrators................Please, may I change my title of this thread to ................................MikeyB, Telos 0008 and HS1's?

Last edited:
Note to administrators................Please, may I change my title of this thread to ................................MikeyB, Telos0008 and HS1's?

Not sure who the GN section mod is these days? Maybe give @sniper or @blue a shout (although they will probs see this post now lol).
Can’t wait for you to get started bro.

Note to administrators................Please, may I change my title of this thread to ................................MikeyB, Telos0008 and HS1's?

All sorted buddy! :D :d5:

Not sure who the GN section mod is these days? Maybe give @sniper or @blue a shout (although they will probs see this post now lol).
Can’t wait for you to get started bro.

Cheers TaNgsterrrr! :D

:cheers:

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_1484 Nov. 20 19.48.jpg
    ScreenHunter_1484 Nov. 20 19.48.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Back