Lighting MikeyB goes double Telos

i thought air flowed in the direction of least resistance.a y piece could suck 75/25 from one tent or tother i think.
extraction on 1 tent intake or other with a bit of ducking between the two tents.the first tent would be cooler cause its hot air is going into 2nd tent.
but maybe with led that wont happen,maybe im talking out the top of my head.
keep er lit.
:pighug:

OK, change of plan on the tent front, I have now ordered a Secret Jardin DR150W (150x90x200) and am going to put the 3 HS1's and the Telos 8 in the one enclosure, I'm sure it will be the best option as I was worried about heat or rather, the lack of. Saves dosh on fans, filters and controllers as well!

Telos arrives tomorrow, tent may take a week but, I have the old one to start things off!

Peace and Love

:peace:

Mikey.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_1379 Oct. 02 18.31.jpg
    ScreenHunter_1379 Oct. 02 18.31.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 149
Sorry I’m late bro. Nice sized tent on the way, you will be surprised with how much of it the Telos covers (presuming it’s the 0008) that and two of your HS1s will be more than enough.

Hi Bro, thanks for popping in! Yep, it's a Telos 0008 which arrived today (excellent service from Daniel and GN, as always!). I have this sort of ongoing conveyor of herb in various stages of growth in mind which should be achievable in the new tent, much like you do yourself.

A quick question? Do you believe that swapping out AN's Bloom nutes from your easy feeding schedule for Gold Label is an improvement? My local grow shop doesn't stock GL or Shogun products only AN!

Peace and Love

Mikey.

Hi Bro, thanks for popping in! Yep, it's a Telos 0008 which arrived today (excellent service from Daniel and GN, as always!). I have this sort of ongoing conveyor of herb in various stages of growth in mind which should be achievable in the new tent, much like you do yourself.

A quick question? Do you believe that swapping out AN's Bloom nutes from your easy feeding schedule for Gold Label is an improvement? My local grow shop doesn't stock GL or Shogun products only AN!

Peace and Love

Mikey.

Nowt wrong with AN stuff bro but I’m loving what the Gold Label stuff is doing at the moment, very clean Nutrients with high quality minerals used, I’m not getting any build up on the lids like I do with AN.

Back