Lighting MikeyB goes double Telos

Will post some photo's when I get it all sorted..

Well then, I would have done but, for some unknown reason my brand new SD card for the Lumix will not transfer data to the laptop?

Anyway, Wow! What a bitch of a tent to put up by myself, crap instructions and much re-arrangement of tent poles to make a snug fit! Got there in the end though. :greencheck:

I shall re-install lights etc tomorrow, in the meantime I have dropped the last 2 of my Mephisto Hubba's, last 1 of Dinafem Sour Diesel and a DP Blue Auto Mazar!

Peace and Love

:vibes:

:peace:

Mikey.

Edit: No I'm not forgetful anymore, I'm growing again! :woohoo:

Last edited:
I spent an hour or two(?) working out the best layout for the tent, here is a very blurred photo of the result. Must go down the growshop and pick up some more ratchet hangers and hoist everything into position. Then, go and get my SD card replaced so I can upload decent photo's of the grow!

Mikey

Any suggestions as to what I do with the third HS1?

Attachments

• Floorplan.jpg
    Floorplan.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Typical, having cycled halfway across town in the wind (Storm Brian) my local growshop is out of stock of adjustable Ratchet Hangers, not arriving until next week? No worries though, got enough lashings to get started! (A few bungee cords will/may suffice in the meantime?)

Dammit @MikeyB420 I have been looking exactly the same tent for some time now having daydreams about it. Congrats on your new tent bro! :cheers:

Are you going to put Telos to the middle and HS1's to the sides? This is a killer setup for sure!

@MedGrower, the ultimate plan is for a system of moving plants from left to right as they progress, therefore, starting under the HS1's and moving on to the Telos to finish up!

With regards to the tent (I like it as well!) , apparently this size are like hen's teeth at the moment in the UK at least? I'm damn sure that the company I bought it from, were out of stock at the time I ordered (shipping label confirms it was only sent out last Thursday!) and they are now posting on their website it will be out of stock again until mid November!

I would use the third light as it becomes clear where it's needed in a few weeks. Going to be a sweet set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always good to have a spare mobile photon zapper! :)

Mikey

Typical, having cycled halfway across town in the wind (Storm Brian) my local growshop is out of stock of adjustable Ratchet Hangers, not arriving until next week? No worries though, got enough lashings to get started! (A few bungee cords will/may suffice in the meantime?)

I like chains and S hooks - can pick them up at most handy stores! Get some keyrings aswell! :D
I use 2 chains of the same length. Wrap one around the top bar and use the keyring to secure the loop. (and the same for the other one)

I also have the hangers that came with the telos attached. Double saftey lol

I like chains and S hooks - can pick them up at most handy stores! Get some keyrings aswell! :D
I use 2 chains of the same length. Wrap one around the top bar and use the keyring to secure the loop. (and the same for the other one)

I also have the hangers that came with the telos attached. Double saftey lol
:crying:
You are so kinky @blue? Tie/chain me up anytime?

Mikey

:crying:
You are so kinky @blue? Tie/chain me up anytime?

Mikey

:rofl: ... how could you turn something so innocent into a perversion .... lol

When hanging the chains in the tent doesn't go exactly to plan...

weeds-mary-louise-parker_610-1.jpg

(Yeah!! It's her from weeds! lol)

@MedGrower, the ultimate plan is for a system of moving plants from left to right as they progress, therefore, starting under the HS1's and moving on to the Telos to finish up!

With regards to the tent (I like it as well!) , apparently this size are like hen's teeth at the moment in the UK at least? I'm damn sure that the company I bought it from, were out of stock at the time I ordered (shipping label confirms it was only sent out last Thursday!) and they are now posting on their website it will be out of stock again until mid November!

Always good to have a spare mobile photon zapper! :)

Mikey

Wow Mikey that is really good you got yours then! Your plan makes a lot sense and sounds very practical. I like it!

@blue I used chains that meant for dogs when I had my old MS0006 and it worked nice. They certainly are fool proof :thumbsup: I think Telos weights so much that it is a good idea to use secondary attachments too just in case. I've used the orginals also. They seem nice and strong too.

Back