Lighting MikeyB goes double Telos

thats a neat looking tent.the screen and fan/filter holder bracket things come as standard ?
:pighug:
It certainly does Archie.

Nowt wrong with AN stuff bro but I’m loving what the Gold Label stuff is doing at the moment, very clean Nutrients with high quality minerals used, I’m not getting any build up on the lids like I do with AN.
I was checking my cupboard where I keep my growing bits and bobs and I've still got a shed load of Bio-Bizz nutes, I'm thinking maybe I should use those up first?

Peace and Love

:peace:

Mikey.

All seed's soaking!

FFS! My memory is getting as bad as my past housemates! I had been concentrating on the arrival of the Telos and the new tent so much, completely forgot about the soaking seed's! 4 days in water and they are fucked! I tried to put them in Root Riot's this evening and broke every tap root!

:redcard:

Oh well, let's try again (thank goodness I found a Blue Auto Mazar to make up the numbers!)

A pissed off Mikey.

Attachments

• Fucked soaked seeds.jpg
    Fucked soaked seeds.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 156
OK, this is getting ridiculous, new grow tent still has not arrived!

:grrr1:

I feel the only option now, is to remove all 3 HS1's from my old knackered/(fucked?) tent and start the grow with the Telos afresh? I knew it was going to be major transformation and would involve lot's of removal/replacement of equipment from one to another but, call me lazy..............it would have been so much easier if the new tent had arrived!

Why/In the company's defence , do they state that 'Deliveries' will be effected within 7 working days.(maybe I should have paid for priority delivery?)

It's all so F IN frustrating, just want to practice growing the herb again.Well then, GH (SW England), you have until till tomorrow, to deliver, or else I want my monies back!

Peace and Love

Mikey.

Didn’t arrive then?

Nope Bro!

It has now been 8 working days and 9 since I paid them, I verbally confirmed my delivery address to the suppliers, I shall be on the phone Monday morning! Shame really, as they are the only stockist's of that particular grow tent in the UK and it so suited the room dimensions I've been using to grow in! They have my works phone number, if there was a problem about the delivery/out of stock etc, surely a phone call to myself would have alleviated my frustration?

Even if there is a grovelling apology forthcoming, I won't be using them again!

A disappointed Mikey

Last edited:
Nope Bro!

It has now been 8 working days and 9 since I paid them, I verbally confirmed my delivery address to the suppliers, I shall be on the phone Monday morning! Shame really, as they are the only stockist's of that particular grow tent in the UK and it so suited the room dimensions I've been using to grow in! They have my works phone number, if there was a problem about the delivery/out of stock etc, surely a phone call to myself would have alleviated my frustration?

Even if there is a grovelling apology forthcoming, I won't be using them again!

A disappointed Mikey

Gosh darn it! Hope it arrives Monday.

Back