Lighting MikeyB goes double Telos

Been a bit of roller-coaster ride the last few weeks

:point:

I was all set to start the grow, knowing that my friend was moving into the house with myself, big fuck off dog (Max, the Rhodesian Ridgeback), a cat and some semblance of order?

What's the score Mikey?

The central heating broke down again! :( Typical, you need a warm ambient environment when using GN's low wattage lights, it breaks down! Seeds are safe (somewhat waterlogged) and I'm confident they will be good plants?

:peace:

MAX.jpg

Mikey

Edit: where is the HOUND space.............sorry dog loving section? :)

OK!

:woody:

After much pissing around trying to get life and other issues sorted, I've started! :greencheck: AGAIN :cools:

Let's Go 1.jpg

I'm only running the @GrowNorthern Telos 0008 the moment, the @GrowNorthern HS1's will come into play later as I still have to decide how best to utilise the space in the tent.

I'm still in a bit of a quandary as to what organic nutrients I'm going to use (so much interesting info on this subject in the GN thread on the Forum at the moment!) but, I have a few days on plain water to make my my mind up. @Bunny and his Biotabs look good, Although, being sensible I will/should go with my remaining Bio-Bizz nutes?

Let's Go 2.jpg

My medium is Plagron lite with added perlite (free draining soil is a must!) in 15l airpots and yet again,Hubbabubbasmelloscope
are my choice. I bought the seeds yesterday (at great expense and a train journey!) Hopefully, this can be good?

As an aside, I may need some help..........................:bighug:

Peace and Love

Mikey.

OK!

:woody:

After much pissing around trying to get life and other issues sorted, I've started! :greencheck: AGAIN :cools:

View attachment 856573

I'm only running the @GrowNorthern Telos 0008 the moment, the @GrowNorthern HS1's will come into play later as I still have to decide how best to utilise the space in the tent.

I'm still in a bit of a quandary as to what organic nutrients I'm going to use (so much interesting info on this subject in the GN thread on the Forum at the moment!) but, I have a few days on plain water to make my my mind up. @Bunny and his Biotabs look good, Although, being sensible I will/should go with my remaining Bio-Bizz nutes?

View attachment 856613

My medium is Plagron lite with added perlite (free draining soil is a must!) in 15l airpots and yet again,Hubbabubbasmelloscope
are my choice. I bought the seeds yesterday (at great expense and a train journey!) Hopefully, this can be good?

As an aside, I may need some help..........................:bighug:

Peace and Love

Mikey.
thats the spirit mate never give up sounds like you have a game plan going now im here for the ride and il help anyway i can lets get you some bubble gum buds
:pass:
theres still time to show of your festivas fatty in the best joint comp
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/week-7-best-festivus-joint-comp.63458/page-7

LAST CHANCE!!! to get a guess in for 912greenskells hash pile you want some free seeds i know it
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/week-6-guess-the-festivus-hash-pile-weight.63457/page-14

the festivas finale last chance to win some prized free seeds in the guess the pant weight comp
https://www.autoflower.org/t...e-plant-weight-comp.63459/page-7#post-1689038
:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Looking good back off with the light to about a meter for the first few days. Or start with the HS1's? That's what I would do. Good luck HBSS is one I need to revisit. Should be fun. Laters

What size the tent is?

I'm stoked getting this going again.............1.5 x 0.9m is the tent size.

Looking good back off with the light to about a meter for the first few days. Or start with the HS1's? That's what I would do. Good luck HBSS is one I need to revisit. Should be fun. Laters

It was just to show I'm back, I'd rather have an HS1 for the seedlings but, Hubba's like lots of light to grow BIG! I also have to connect the 8 to the 1's and the controller!

:woohoo:

Mikey

Back