Lighting MikeyB goes double Telos

Day 5.5

Haylie

ScreenHunter_1599 Feb. 15 20.59.jpg

Hilary

ScreenHunter_1600 Feb. 15 21.00.jpg

Although the seed casing was a problem initially, Hilary is catching up to her sister!

Still on plain water, ambient temps in the tent are 24-26c (dropping to 18c at the end of dark cycle 6/18) Humidity is less than 40% during the lights on, creep's up to 50% after lights out!

Peace

Mikey.

Day 8

Haylie

ScreenHunter_1601 Feb. 18 10.40.jpg

Hilary

ScreenHunter_1600 Feb. 18 10.39.jpg

OK, Hilary seems to be a day or 2 behind Haylie (hopefully it won't make any difference come harvest time?) I'm mixing up Bio-Bizz nutes (apart from the Cal-Mag) today and my starting feeding schedule will be:

Root Juice 3ml
Fish-Mix 2ml
Cal-Mag 1ml (I am introducing this earlier than I have done in the past, as under the Telos I think I'm going to need it!)
Per litre of PH 7.3 plain water

Incidentally, @archie gemmill I love your feeding schedule chart! Mind if I half inch a copy of it?

ScreenHunter_1602 Feb. 18 11.13.jpg

I do get forgetful at times, I'm sure it will help.

:peace:

Mikey

go for it Mikey,work have a photocopier as well as a laser gun ? bang off a few copies is what i done:thumbsup:
the soil at 40 when the rest of the tent cool is a bit odd.winter can be a bit of a pain at times.
shell is off and looking a lot happier.
:pighug:

OK, having spent the weekend thinking about hooking up the HS1's and the associated chains, hangers and power cabling, I thought why not just get another Telos 0008? The 2 of them should more than adequately cover the 1.35sq m of my tent, probably a little bit of overkill but, what the heck! So I'm going to bite the bullet and hopefully contact Daniel @GrowNorthern later today.

:woohoo:

Mikey.

Edit: I will have 3 HS1's for sale, anyone interested pm me (can I say that?)

Last edited:
wow mikey ! I am green with envy.:mrgreen: I have been liking grownorthern led's since they started the company. but disability income prevents me from buying.
I cant even make you an offer for your hs1's :wall:

Anytime before the weekend is good!
ScreenHunter_1602 Feb. 19 20.25.jpg
OK, having spent the weekend thinking about hooking up the HS1's and the associated chains, hangers and power cabling, I thought why not just get another Telos 0008? The 2 of them should more than adequately cover the 1.35sq m of my tent, probably a little bit of overkill but, what the heck! So I'm going to bite the bullet and hopefully contact Daniel @GrowNorthern later today.

Mikey.

Edit: I will have 3 HS1's for sale, anyone interested pm me (can I say that?)

Sorted!

:vibe:

Mikey.

Last edited:
Back