Lighting MikeyB goes double Telos

Yeah add a bit of heat and show your back! But back her up at first sight.
good advice the telos is a very intense light dont let her nice white light fool your its really a mini sun :cools:

And we are off Feb. 06 20.38.jpg

OK, contrary to my usual method, I have given up on Root-Riots and stuck the the HBSS's directly into 15l Airpots after an overnight soak in plain tap water with minuscule amount of Bio-Bizz Rootjuice ontop of a skybox (the cat loves sitting on it to warm her arse!) and as the tap root's were showing signs of movement when I got home from work this evening they have been sown

:greencheck:

Other bits of information?

Plagron Lite Mix with 20% added perlite in the aforementioned Airpots

The Telos 0008 is now on warming the tent up on an 18/6 cycle, hopefully I can back off with electric heater over the next few days? Otherwise ambient temps in the tent are 24-25c with 37-38 degrees of humidity, room temp of the growing room are now up to 21c, just wish the conditions in the UK were a little warmer at the moment and I didn't have to rely on the central heating system to maintain them!

:deadhorse:

I'm sticking with Bio-Bizz nutes this first run, although I went and bought a new bottle of Plant Magic Cal-Mag today (I think I may need it?).

Can't actually believe it has been so long since I've actually had a grow going!

:LikeWeed:

:peace:

Mikey.

Last edited:
View attachment 861046

OK, contrary to my usual method, I have given up on Root-Riots and stuck the the HBSS's directly into 15l Airpots after an overnight soak in plain tap water with minuscule amount of Bio-Bizz Rootjuice ontop of a skybox (the cat loves sitting on it to warm her arse!) and as the tap root's were showing signs of movement when I got home from work this evening they have been sown

Other bits of information?

Plagron Lite Mix with 20% added perlite in the aforementioned Airpots

The Telos 0008 is now on warming the tent up on an 18/6 cycle, hopefully I can back off with electric heater over the next few days? Otherwise ambient temps in the tent are 24-25c with 37-38 degrees of humidity, room temp of the growing room are now up to 21c, just wish the conditions in the UK were a little warmer at the moment and I didn't have to rely on the central heating system to maintain them!

:deadhorse:

I'm sticking with Bio-Bizz nutes this first run, although I went and bought a new bottle of Plant Magic Cal-Mag today (I think I may need it?).

Can't actually believe it has been so long since I've actually had a grow going!

:LikeWeed:

Mikey.
:cheers: :d5: :woohoo: :goodluck:

Okey-dokey
, Day 1

We have germination/breakthrough!

ScreenHunter_1579 Feb. 10 09.48.jpg

ScreenHunter_1578 Feb. 10 09.46.jpg

Looks like I didn't sow the lower one of them deep enough as it still has the outer shell casing intact above the soil level? Hopefully, this will be overcome later in the day as I have now misted it with plain water and placed it back under a propagation dome.

As some of you may know, I like to name my girl's and because this old 'Duffer' is finally growing again I'm going to name them Haylie and Hilary! :cooldance:

Let's go Team Telos!

:vibes:

Mikey.

Day 3

Haylie

ScreenHunter_1585 Feb. 12 17.20.jpg

Hilary

ScreenHunter_1584 Feb. 12 17.19.jpg

Hilary is a little behind her sister (much like in real life) and the seed case is still stuck to one of the cotyledons but, she has broken free! I have raised the Telos up to 75 cm above the airpots as the soil temperature was in the high 40's C when I checked it with the works laser temp gun and I thought that was maybe too high? They were certainly needing a lot of watering even at this stage!

Sorry for the out of focus pic's, I will be upgrading my phone soon as mine is six years old and tech moves on!

So glad I have the latest in lighting!!

:cools:

Mikey.

Day 3

Haylie

View attachment 863730

Hilary

View attachment 863731

Hilary is a little behind her sister (much like in real life) and the seed case is still stuck to one of the cotyledons but, she has broken free! I have raised the Telos up to 75 cm above the airpots as the soil temperature was in the high 40's C when I checked it with the works laser temp gun and I thought that was maybe too high? They were certainly needing a lot of watering even at this stage!

Sorry for the out of focus pic's, I will be upgrading my phone soon as mine is six years old and tech moves on!

So glad I have the latest in lighting!!

:cools:

Mikey.
Soil temp 40c ???? Wtf thats weird what nutes you using again organics ?

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Back