Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

HAH yeah totally. Now which gets put into the ground when and how many batches do you do now! hahaha all the choices.

Thats right, one step and one test at a time with those things. Gotta work with all the data and all. Good to hear the good stuff and time is coming back full force! thats awsome!

this is a great hobby and pleasure to par take. The best rewards and best thing to keep learning something new. :biggrin:

We still haven't discussed my time where I had an issue with buying seeds lol....... :nono:

Ok my bro says he likes "Dreamy Haze" so that's what Strain [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] will be called :cheers:

hahahahahah! thats the best position to be in! its full! can't have any unused space.

I have a flower tent not running right now but only because of the plants I chopped from the mites. However that will change in the next day or two . I'm getting really excited for the skywalker run and to see what my own creations start to put out :)

I have a flower tent not running right now but only because of the plants I chopped from the mites. However that will change in the next day or two . I'm getting really excited for the skywalker run and to see what my own creations start to put out :)
darn those pesky spideys! Hates them! Yeah man that is gonna be fun to watch! Can't wait to see it all unfold.

Back