Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

I've been wanting to grow it for a long time man and finally saw it in stock couldn't pass on it. I might not be getting my illuminauto order now because of this one but hey man I have wanted this skywalker for a long time no regrets. They sent me triangle freebies too those sound dank as hell, but I love my sour hound too so......and every time I have kept growing the SH my yield increases with it as does the bud quality. Damn gonna talk myself into growing sour hound sooner than planned lol..........

Nah I have to get this skywalker run done, then the breeding run, then the flower run of the fems used for the breeding project. Then see where that leaves me to start hunting through my own seeds and see what I come up with. Although in the mean time I will be going through my beans a couple at a time and work any fems into the perpetual.

Just took rip in your name bro, snap of deep blue c in the bong and a dab of train wreck right after. Life is good huh :vibes:
Hell yeah it is my friend.

Waked and baked with more deep blue C today can't get enough of it man.

Checked in on the grow and all is well. (2) Skywalkers above the dirt and (1) Blue Harley as well. I expect things to start popping (literally) in the next few days. Peeked in on my Doggie Dreams Beans as well and one is pushing through so excited about this LOL....... pics to come later having email issues right now lol.......

Garden update for tonight. More general house keeping I made the commitment to Tupur tonight as I tossed out all my dirt not being used makes me nervous some of that was my own mix used for no till........

This is an attempt to help control smell as there won't be dirt lying around with decomposing fan leaves on the top etc.

Anyways, I topped off the narcotic Kush with plain water and tied back one cola out of the way of another and rotated her as well. She should be done soon don't want to rush it and not let seeds mature ......if I had not pollinated her I feel she would have given me the four zips I wanted. Happy I chose her as a mom.

IMG_20170625_193028.jpg
IMG_20170625_193034.jpg
IMG_20170625_193716.jpg

My satori male is growing back nicely after the defol but a little pale and hungry. I had let him dry out real good. He got watered and fed tonight as well as a foliar feed. So did the plants in the veg closet.

IMG_20170625_194241.jpg

Tonight the feed was: source water (EC 0.2), full power @ 20ml/gallon, Ionic grow @ 4 teaspoons/gallon, and the cal mag from nectar of the gods @ 1 teaspoon/gallon. I PH'd to 6.4 and the EC was 2.0. EC spiked because of cal mag product and twice the feed of last time. They all looked hungry today and this is what I felt was the proper course of action.

The veg closet is looking good. I have two Skywalkers sprouted so far as well as a Blue Harley and one of my Doggie Dreams is popping through. We shall see how the seeds keep progressing. My two clones of SBA and one other GG#4 that are in [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] pots could use an up pot soon but I want to wait on the Skywalker autos first to make sure I have enough tupur. I still have some ffof I can use for the clones if need be but want to make sure the entire Skywalker run is Tupur to keep it consistent between both tents.

IMG_20170625_201814.jpg

And last but not least a shot of the chemdogging still curing in the bucket with the boveda pack. Looking through quickly not all the smaller buds have seeds so I pulled one for a smoke tonight and I'm in heaven wow this is good especially for a seeded plant. First time having chem dawg of any kind and now I see why people like it so much.

IMG_20170625_203445.jpg
IMG_20170625_202524.jpg

I need to go through this now little by little and harvest my seeds as there's the narcotic Kush finishing that will be seeds as well. But got all the other miscellaneous out of the way feels good to be caught up and tidying up after getting backed up due to guest here.

Thanks for checking in
:vibes:

I'm so excited last beans to go down and among the first to pop the soil. My (2) Doggie Dreams (Satori x Chemdogging) Seeds have sprouted! Hope one is a girl, or even better an auto fem :frog:

IMG_20170626_065508.jpg

Still waiting of (3) of the (6) Sky walkers to pop and I got one of the (4) Blue Harley's popped so far

IMG_20170626_065503.jpg

Peeked in the garden today. Watered and fed the male and the plants in veg and I foliar fed them as well (double whammy).

Weedy the Gnome is taking care of business in the QB Flower tent. The male is coming back to life quickly post heavy defoliation a few days ago, happy with how he responds to training and hope his daughters get that trait. He's greening back up to where he should I did one watering with no epsom salt a few feeds ago and then just plain water and he got a little pale. No biggie, he also wants a bigger pot but I'm not sure yet so waiting to see........

IMG_20170627_181950.jpg

Here's a shot of the plants in the veg closet the GG#4 in the [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] in the back left is starting to show some stress from the transplant now, hope she snaps out of it soon I have big plans for her.

IMG_20170627_181924.jpg

And here's a shot of the nursery (LOL) So far (3) of the (6) Skywalkers have sprouted, (1) Blue Harley, and today a second one is peeking through so I will say (2) for (4) here, and then (2) for (2) on my Doggie Dreams seeds. Getting excited. Couple new strains to come soon as well.

IMG_20170627_181847.jpg

And a few shots of the narcotic kush. She's finishing out nicely and I'm expecting some killer smoke and seeds based on what the chemdogging has produced for me.

IMG_20170627_182114.jpg
IMG_20170627_182121.jpg
IMG_20170627_182129.jpg

Thanks for checking in

Peeked in the garden today. Watered and fed the male and the plants in veg and I foliar fed them as well (double whammy).

Weedy the Gnome is taking care of business in the QB Flower tent. The male is coming back to life quickly post heavy defoliation a few days ago, happy with how he responds to training and hope his daughters get that trait. He's greening back up to where he should I did one watering with no epsom salt a few feeds ago and then just plain water and he got a little pale. No biggie, he also wants a bigger pot but I'm not sure yet so waiting to see........

View attachment 772193

Here's a shot of the plants in the veg closet the GG#4 in the [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] in the back left is starting to show some stress from the transplant now, hope she snaps out of it soon I have big plans for her.

View attachment 772194

And here's a shot of the nursery (LOL) So far (3) of the (6) Skywalkers have sprouted, (1) Blue Harley, and today a second one is peeking through so I will say (2) for (4) here, and then (2) for (2) on my Doggie Dreams seeds. Getting excited. Couple new strains to come soon as well.

View attachment 772195

And a few shots of the narcotic kush. She's finishing out nicely and I'm expecting some killer smoke and seeds based on what the chemdogging has produced for me.

View attachment 772196 View attachment 772197 View attachment 772198

Thanks for checking in
Lookin stellar

Back