Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

darn those pesky spideys! Hates them! Yeah man that is gonna be fun to watch! Can't wait to see it all unfold.

You and me both I have no clue what to expect LOL.

New strains, new lights, new medium, old nutes. That's the only reason I'm not nervous is the nute line I will be running this go around is familiar to me and has done well for me in hydro and soil, now we will see in Tupur Coco.............I put my doggie dream seeds into jiffy pots tonight as well..............about to go transplant the GG#4. still working in there to get things caught up guests have fleed the premises I can move about with freedom LOL.........

You and me both I have no clue what to expect LOL.

New strains, new lights, new medium, old nutes. That's the only reason I'm not nervous is the nute line I will be running this go around is familiar to me and has done well for me in hydro and soil, now we will see in Tupur Coco.............I put my doggie dream seeds into jiffy pots tonight as well..............about to go transplant the GG#4. still working in there to get things caught up guests have fleed the premises I can move about with freedom LOL.........
Nice same nutes is a good thing. Gotta keep one piece consistent, some sorta old comfort. Sweet Transplanting time, onward with the new genetics and lights and all.

Nice same nutes is a good thing. Gotta keep one piece consistent, some sorta old comfort. Sweet Transplanting time, onward with the new genetics and lights and all.

Thanks bud.

Tonight I transplanted my bigger GG#4 girl into a [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] of Tupur and a layer of grow stones on the bottom. Excited to grow her and breed her. The Tupur/Ionic run starts with her. Very impressed initially with this product. Unlike any coco I have ever used. I would not even know it was coco unless it was stated so lol.

IMG_20170624_005404.jpg

And I did another HEAVY defoliation on my Satori male. He responded very well to the last one so let's see what happens this time.

IMG_20170624_012317.jpg

I also did a lot of stuff behind the scenes getting rid of dirt, emptying old pots, vacuuming, cleaning/picking up. I got to go through the rest of my deep blue c as well and trim to my liking. Stuff is DANK. Can't stop smoking it. I re arranged the veg closet a little to fit everyone after the up pot on the GG#4. Think that's all. Still need to harvest my seeds fro the chemdogging but that will be multiple sessions it's a lot of bud with a lot of seeds and a lot of work lol...........

:vibes:

I got the dry weight on my sour hound girl and she was 70 g on the dot for being only 16 inches tall I got to say that's a hell of a yield, great strain. I'm impressed. Yours are looking fantastic as well

I got the dry weight on my sour hound girl and she was 70 g on the dot for being only 16 inches tall I got to say that's a hell of a yield, great strain. I'm impressed. Yours are looking fantastic as well

Nice I am almost out of sour hound will have to grow out some more soon. Mean while the deep blue C is keeping me company

IMG_20170624_152911.jpg

Definitely, I am so excited for this run of Skywalker (6) plants total if all the beans pop the dirt fingers crossed. :eyebrows:
My friends that did the 150 plant outdoor greenhouse bro said that was their favorite out of the six strains they grew

My friends that did the 150 plant outdoor greenhouse bro said that was their favorite out of the six strains they grew

I've been wanting to grow it for a long time man and finally saw it in stock couldn't pass on it. I might not be getting my illuminauto order now because of this one but hey man I have wanted this skywalker for a long time no regrets. They sent me triangle freebies too those sound dank as hell, but I love my sour hound too so......and every time I have kept growing the SH my yield increases with it as does the bud quality. Damn gonna talk myself into growing sour hound sooner than planned lol..........

Nah I have to get this skywalker run done, then the breeding run, then the flower run of the fems used for the breeding project. Then see where that leaves me to start hunting through my own seeds and see what I come up with. Although in the mean time I will be going through my beans a couple at a time and work any fems into the perpetual.

Just took rip in your name bro, snap of deep blue c in the bong and a dab of train wreck right after. Life is good huh :vibes:

Back