Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Medium sized plants for me, 26-30 inches tall 2-3 oz per
Perfect thanks would you advise 3 or four in a 3x3 tent ?

I will be doing Coco and [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] pots for this run

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

(6) Skywalker beans dropped into dirt in jiffy pots today. Here we go again :)

IMG_20170622_164625.jpg
IMG_20170622_162911.jpg

So my secret breeding exp was a hit apparently going to start pheno hunting these soon, I bring to you Doggie Dream= Satori (Mandal Seeds) X Chemdogging (Mephisto). Yes I have gone mad and crossed a non auto with an auto so what who could resist creating a strain with the lineage of Blue Dream x Amneasia Haze x Chem Dawg, hello...... :pighug:

Man I'm stoked to start growing these puppies out and hooked on breeding. Same male will be getting crossed with four more strains as well non auto's unless something catches my eye in the meantime........still have a lot of chemdogging to go through for beans this was the top of a side branch only lol.......

IMG_20170622_194247.jpg

So my secret breeding exp was a hit apparently going to start pheno hunting these soon, I bring to you Doggie Dream= Satori (Mandal Seeds) X Chemdogging (Mephisto). Yes I have gone mad and crossed a non auto with an auto so what who could resist creating a strain with the lineage of Blue Dream x Amneasia Haze x Chem Dawg, hello...... :pighug:

Man I'm stoked to start growing these puppies out and hooked on breeding. Same male will be getting crossed with four more strains as well non auto's unless something catches my eye in the meantime........still have a lot of chemdogging to go through for beans this was the top of a side branch only lol.......

View attachment 769583

doggie dream! that is awesome! dude congrats! Good luck with the auto x non-auto! that sounds fun will be there next year I think.

doggie dream! that is awesome! dude congrats! Good luck with the auto x non-auto! that sounds fun will be there next year I think.

Thanks I wanted to use names of the lineage but in a way that reminded me of my daughters who came for fathers day and brought me good will with the seed gods it seems. I had a couple test nugs initially with no seeds, but then found the jackpot, so at first thought the project was a failure. It still might be now I have to grow it out, but now the fun part comes. And it will be a good ongoing project for me to have and keep me busy, as I get more and more of a handle on growing I find myself doing more things with my grow at any given time because I get bored and am limited on space right now. That's part of the reason I like to test lights and nutes etc........now I will have the seeds I made and more to come as the same dude I used here will be used on four more girls in the near future.

Thanks for the kind words! :vibes:

Thanks I wanted to use names of the lineage but in a way that reminded me of my daughters who came for fathers day and brought me good will with the seed gods it seems. I had a couple test nugs initially with no seeds, but then found the jackpot, so at first thought the project was a failure. It still might be now I have to grow it out, but now the fun part comes. And it will be a good ongoing project for me to have and keep me busy, as I get more and more of a handle on growing I find myself doing more things with my grow at any given time because I get bored and am limited on space right now. That's part of the reason I like to test lights and nutes etc........now I will have the seeds I made and more to come as the same dude I used here will be used on four more girls in the near future.

Thanks for the kind words! :vibes:

Anytime! :slap: Rep slap too for the success on sprouting your own lineage now!

I get that anxious feeling I, too, am waiting to see if there is any seed in the Mandala Hashberry. I really wanted to see what would become of that heavy sativa sour fruit crossed with the hashberry. Should be scouring the buds within a few weeks looking for them seeds. :cool1::cool1: Definitely got some success in the F2 of the Sour Banana Sherbet.

Anytime! :slap: Rep slap too for the success on sprouting your own lineage now!

I get that anxious feeling I, too, am waiting to see if there is any seed in the Mandala Hashberry. I really wanted to see what would become of that heavy sativa sour fruit crossed with the hashberry. Should be scouring the buds within a few weeks looking for them seeds. :cool1::cool1: Definitely got some success in the F2 of the Sour Banana Sherbet.

Appreciate the rep man. So excited gonna have 5 strains soon of my own to be searching through. I have been blessed through growing this plant with relationships I have made and how nice people have been to help me. The male I got from a buddy, I got two and chose what I wanted to see in my stud and got lucky as hell this guy is a stinky beast of a plant lol. Another friend donated the SBA, another the GG#4, the Blue Harley Seeds were gifted and from a friends personal collection he created that recently but they're BX1's :) Then the Purple Envy I won the pack in a contest on another forum. I NEVER win anything lol. So it's like I have been toying with this idea for a long time but didn't think I was ready yet (and maybe I'm not lol) but all these actions came into play and life basically told me hey man it's time let's get to work. I cannot explain it, just a draw from within to this plant especially to breed. I'm sick, my little cousin just got diagnosed with cancer, and now maybe my little bro is ill too, awaiting on one more test fingers crossed. I don't grow just for me anymore. My little cousin says she can't get out of bed after starting chemo without smoking, least I can do is grow her meds right. Then I know what it is where it's been what's in it etc. I'm on a mission to creat some fire shit but with good medicinal properties too. Not trying to make the cover of high times or anything lol. Not my thing, and I'm no where on that level of growing lol. Still a rookie learning but I'm having fun.

Ok sorry stoned here on my Deep Blue C from Mephisto it is FIRE!

Rant over
Cheers :vibes:

Appreciate the rep man. So excited gonna have 5 strains soon of my own to be searching through. I have been blessed through growing this plant with relationships I have made and how nice people have been to help me. The male I got from a buddy, I got two and chose what I wanted to see in my stud and got lucky as hell this guy is a stinky beast of a plant lol. Another friend donated the SBA, another the GG#4, the Blue Harley Seeds were gifted and from a friends personal collection he created that recently but they're BX1's :) Then the Purple Envy I won the pack in a contest on another forum. I NEVER win anything lol. So it's like I have been toying with this idea for a long time but didn't think I was ready yet (and maybe I'm not lol) but all these actions came into play and life basically told me hey man it's time let's get to work. I cannot explain it, just a draw from within to this plant especially to breed. I'm sick, my little cousin just got diagnosed with cancer, and now maybe my little bro is ill too, awaiting on one more test fingers crossed. I don't grow just for me anymore. My little cousin says she can't get out of bed after starting chemo without smoking, least I can do is grow her meds right. Then I know what it is where it's been what's in it etc. I'm on a mission to creat some fire shit but with good medicinal properties too. Not trying to make the cover of high times or anything lol. Not my thing, and I'm no where on that level of growing lol. Still a rookie learning but I'm having fun.

Ok sorry stoned here on my Deep Blue C from Mephisto it is FIRE!

Rant over
Cheers :vibes:

Lucky to have been gifted some precious genetics! Ive always wanted to enter contests, but never did yet. Welp shit, I am sorry to hear of all the sickness. That cancer ain't much fun, hard to find anyone who hasn't met it or know someone who has these days. Must be nice to be able to grow for others. Yeah man same with me, I just wanted to have some new seed to make my investment go a little further. and then maybe have some fun and create a unique medicine that was developed in my own garden. As there is definitely something to say about the plant human relationship when growing your own meds and then again when breeding for them, well I can't wait to bask in them rewards.
:pass::d5:

Lucky to have been gifted some precious genetics! Ive always wanted to enter contests, but never did yet. Welp shit, I am sorry to hear of all the sickness. That cancer ain't much fun, hard to find anyone who hasn't met it or know someone who has these days. Must be nice to be able to grow for others. Yeah man same with me, I just wanted to have some new seed to make my investment go a little further. and then maybe have some fun and create a unique medicine that was developed in my own garden. As there is definitely something to say about the plant human relationship when growing your own meds and then again when breeding for them, well I can't wait to bask in them rewards.
:pass::d5:

Same here I still stare at my beans in awe, and still have a 2 gallon bucket of seeded bud to go through lol :)

We deal with the illness same way you eat an elephant, one bite at a time. I am just honored to be in the position I am where I have improved my own health so drastically and now helping family as well. My illness has changed me a lot for the better I feel, and there is so much more pleasure in life in "giving" than there is receiving. And the funny thing is, since I have started to be like this, I have had more people helping and giving to me in my time of need than ever before. I do not think it's a coincidence.

But like I said no one said I couldn't have fun with this along the way right. I just enjoy this so much and right now it's my therapy. I spend a lot of time in the garden when I am able to. I'm crazy and I play music for my plants and I talk to them etc. I physically touch every plant in my garden every time I go in there unless there are plants in the dark I will not disturb lights out. I'm weird like that but I can always blame it on my meds :crying:

:cheers:

Same here I still stare at my beans in awe, and still have a 2 gallon bucket of seeded bud to go through lol :)

We deal with the illness same way you eat an elephant, one bite at a time. I am just honored to be in the position I am where I have improved my own health so drastically and now helping family as well. My illness has changed me a lot for the better I feel, and there is so much more pleasure in life in "giving" than there is receiving. And the funny thing is, since I have started to be like this, I have had more people helping and giving to me in my time of need than ever before. I do not think it's a coincidence.

But like I said no one said I couldn't have fun with this along the way right. I just enjoy this so much and right now it's my therapy. I spend a lot of time in the garden when I am able to. I'm crazy and I play music for my plants and I talk to them etc. I physically touch every plant in my garden every time I go in there unless there are plants in the dark I will not disturb lights out. I'm weird like that but I can always blame it on my meds :crying:

:cheers:
HAH yeah totally. Now which gets put into the ground when and how many batches do you do now! hahaha all the choices.

Thats right, one step and one test at a time with those things. Gotta work with all the data and all. Good to hear the good stuff and time is coming back full force! thats awsome!

this is a great hobby and pleasure to par take. The best rewards and best thing to keep learning something new. :biggrin:

Back