Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

I had a habanero back home before the move that was gifted to me as a cut from Mexico and man was it awesome. Sadly it did not make the trip with me ..............

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
oh wow! that must have some something else! doh! but you got some more coming! that ghost pepper is probably a great replacement! never tried it myself, maybe its too hot, definitely hotter than the habaneros if i remember correctly.

oh wow! that must have some something else! doh! but you got some more coming! that ghost pepper is probably a great replacement! never tried it myself, maybe its too hot, definitely hotter than the habaneros if i remember correctly.
I haven't tried it yet so we will see. I will wait for a nice ripe one to eat.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Decided I would park this post here since the plant was shown in the thread grown from beginning to end.

Ok guys, I was not going to post this but screw it. It was a HUGE surprise for me.

If you guys remember I have been posting pictures of my Chemdogging "Auto" from @mephisto genetics in my thread. I ended up crossing her because she was too good of a pheno and a perfect mom. (1) Mephisto Chemdogging, 10 gallon pot of no till organic soil grow start to finish under the QB @ 250 watts in my over sized 3x3. I crossed her with my Satori Male. After harvestingg the seeds, and obviously trimming which was basically all done by hand as I was harvesting seeds, I still got 4.13 zips of dry flower, and it is FIRE. Also got me a little film canister full of keeper seeds after discarding the small amount of immature seeds.

This has definitely grabbed my attention..............largest yield to date for me from (1) auto..............

IMG_20170711_034856.jpg

Thanks for checking in
:vibes:

Decided I would park this post here since the plant was shown in the thread grown from beginning to end.

Ok guys, I was not going to post this but screw it. It was a HUGE surprise for me.

If you guys remember I have been posting pictures of my Chemdogging "Auto" from @mephisto genetics in my thread. I ended up crossing her because she was too good of a pheno and a perfect mom. (1) Mephisto Chemdogging, 10 gallon pot of no till organic soil grow start to finish under the QB @ 250 watts in my over sized 3x3. I crossed her with my Satori Male. After harvestingg the seeds, and obviously trimming which was basically all done by hand as I was harvesting seeds, I still got 4.13 zips of dry flower, and it is FIRE. Also got me a little film canister full of keeper seeds after discarding the small amount of immature seeds.

This has definitely grabbed my attention..............largest yield to date for me from (1) auto..............

View attachment 778624

Thanks for checking in
:vibes:
Hell yeah man great job! Rep slap for that one my guy

Hell yeah man great job! Rep slap for that one my guy

Thanks bro I was shocked at the yield. What I am finding so far is LED produces smaller but more buds than HID/CMH.........

We will see what's up soon. Sorting out the plan for the 5x9.........need to keep cost down and already have my (2) HID's here (600w/1Kw).

Back