Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Growing your own veggies is the best you start to really taste stuff like never before. I'm addicted to growing period it's not just for my meds. I'm gonna have more tomatoes than I know what to do with here soon if you want some :)

Soon we will have the ghost pepper and my brother just ordered me reaper seeds from NC :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

nice work in the cupboard and the garden.
only the one and just a tame jalapeno,but its the first thing ive managed to grow other than weed badly.
IMG_4003.JPG

keep er lit.
:pighug:

I can't wait for my ghost pepper plant to flower looks like soon I had it indoor vegging it and training it to manifold some before flowering just to see what happens. Put her outside two days ago now in one of my DIY SIP's. Soon as the roots hit the res it's game on explosion lol. And waiting for the reaper seeds now my brother asked me if I would grow the pack but he buys it and we split the plants couldn't say no to that :)

46a76235789a82af3e0b926edfab86c8.jpg
737d4033284e20b3d4a93e045a8ec08e.jpg

Yes that's right even my veggies get topped and trained lol

I love how mine auto topped themselves.. they got to like 15" and then the top just split off! I got some weird hybrid chillies! kinda look like thai dragon or birds eye. You got some reapers! wow, I am dying to know, do the seeds burn your fingers? at 2mill scol. value I have to ask!

I love how mine auto topped themselves.. they got to like 15" and then the top just split off! I got some weird hybrid chillies! kinda look like thai dragon or birds eye. You got some reapers! wow, I am dying to know, do the seeds burn your fingers? at 2mill scol. value I have to ask!
I dont have them yet waiting for delivery my brother just ordered them a day ago or so. Never grown them before or the ghost pepper either. My brother yanked my first two ghost peppers early and tiny and green just to try them and says they were delicious but was downing a glass of milk after with tears in his eyes lol.

I dont have them yet waiting for delivery my brother just ordered them a day ago or so. Never grown them before or the ghost pepper either. My brother yanked my first two ghost peppers early and tiny and green just to try them and says they were delicious but was downing a glass of milk after with tears in his eyes lol.

hahahahha! sounds about right, I gotta find a new home for my habanero now too, the 8oz cup isn't enough for her! Thinking that next year I will order some more exotic peppers. Now that Ive proven my spot works!

hahahahha! sounds about right, I gotta find a new home for my habanero now too, the 8oz cup isn't enough for her! Thinking that next year I will order some more exotic peppers. Now that Ive proven my spot works!
I had a habanero back home before the move that was gifted to me as a cut from Mexico and man was it awesome. Sadly it did not make the trip with me ..............

Back