Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

:pass: Guess I forgot a pic here from today, get's cloudy running two threads on two forums lol..........

IMG_20170608_144653.jpg

Dropped three regular seeds in water tonight to start germination. They were gifted to me by another grower: Blue Harley= Blue Dream X Harlequin Hoping for a decent fem CBD pheno to grow out and also to use for my upcoming breeding project. If I find one it will make four females for my male. Lucky Bastard! :biggrin:

Cheers! :pass:

Well, Spider Mites!
IMG_20170614_063727.jpg

So the four Sweet Black Angel were chopped down today no time to mess with sick plants guys. I have more SBA in clones and a couple of GG#4 and dropped some seeds.

I was thinking in the meantime of doing an all @mephisto run.............while I wait for the clones to veg out.....................

Well, Spider Mites!
View attachment 765413

So the four Sweet Black Angel were chopped down today no time to mess with sick plants guys. I have more SBA in clones and a couple of GG#4 and dropped some seeds.

I was thinking in the meantime of doing an all @mephisto run.............while I wait for the clones to veg out.....................
Make sure you clean that room really good so you can. Get rid of the spider mites

Decided to sneak in an auto run while I wait for the clones to veg out nicely. Saw the Skywalker in stock @mephisto so as soon as the beans arrive I will be doing a full Skywalker run just need to decide if it will be two or three plants per tent. Any input would be appreciated if anyone has grown this before.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Decided to sneak in an auto run while I wait for the clones to veg out nicely. Saw the Skywalker in stock @mephisto so as soon as the beans arrive I will be doing a full Skywalker run just need to decide if it will be two or three plants per tent. Any input would be appreciated if anyone has grown this before.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Medium sized plants for me, 26-30 inches tall 2-3 oz per

Back