Indoor Mephisto/Dutch Passion/Dinafem Autos & some photos

yo ron bach they away tidy....oi when ewe wake up av a peek @ this ewe put it in my head i need more lumens,so what ewe reckon on this bach

http://ledhydroponics.co.uk/skyline-400.html

i know fuck all about leds but im liking this 1 because its silent and dont shine fucking rancid pink see :hookah: its i thought atm,i gotta be a good boy this weekend first :crying:

here
http://ledhydroponics.co.uk/skyline-400.html
I think you should ask looper about LEDs, because I know shit about them, although, there is a good forum post on GrassCity about building your own that caught my eye.

Not to mention 1000w hps equivalent is a ton more than the hps itself, no thanks.
Noice milton, yummy looking brother, you'll see those swell big time my man. Much luv growmies

e94b8d7c2d5abdf139124774751a349c.jpg

Day 49, blueberry. I'm thinking another 14-21 days on this girl, sadly(still milky and clear). The smell coming from her is a very floral, yet pungent blueberry....If you can imagine that lol

Scrog the auto? I wouldn't myself... Scrog is a pain in the arse for me, the watering can doesn't reach far buddy..

Also never seen it done on an auto, apparently there's some peeps who do it on here...

Fook it... Go for it man! I'll have a look!

time to change your name?
Why you say that Lmao
your call ron myself tho i`d let them run :hookah: oi i ordered the led fuck it,it will do me ron bach :pass:
Well, you're still welcome to the ballast and shit if you change your mind
Scrog the auto? I wouldn't myself... Scrog is a pain in the arse for me, the watering can doesn't reach far buddy..

Also never seen it done on an auto, apparently there's some peeps who do it on here...

Fook it... Go for it man! I'll have a look!
Dude, my 2nd grow I scrogged question vanilla kush from Barneys farm, under a single 600 & vegged for 50 day's, filled a 3x3 screen...572 grams, dry. Dank budz. Now that I've got everything back in place etc, should start with those nice yields again.

Seeing is believing, right? Prepare your eyes. You mean to tell me that your advanced technology won't allow you to scrog? Piece of shit

Why you say that Lmao

Well, you're still welcome to the ballast and shit if you change your mind

Dude, my 2nd grow I scrogged question vanilla kush from Barneys farm, under a single 600 & vegged for 50 day's, filled a 3x3 screen...572 grams, dry. Dank budz. Now that I've got everything back in place etc, should start with those nice yields again.

Seeing is believing, right? Prepare your eyes. You mean to tell me that your advanced technology won't allow you to scrog? Piece of shit

Oi! Lay off the watering can butt munch! [emoji23][emoji23]

The thing is... Scrog with photoperiod plants is controlled... Fook knows what might happen with autos...

Gonna be interesting! [emoji6]

Back