Indoor Mephisto/Dutch Passion/Dinafem Autos & some photos

Baby budz
da74c550c2da9771bec32977d3e18ad9.jpg

1d79c2429dd08f6ea55616f3b0cf9e4d.jpg

Joints for Jesus. Amen

To be completely honest, there is a visible size different already, thankfully lol. Never again will I ever move my shit around, now that I've got it back how I had it....I'm really high lmao
6dab3db49e4fdacc22d4a6b60ece8aeb.jpg

adc55321fd835b18415d195846c8d6f9.jpg

wey hey theres life there,oi ron cheers for the heads up on the 1 kw lamp bach but im happy enough bach with what im pulling off me 400 watter,ive no need to produce any more im already giving a few oz away every crop to my mates,so ye diolch yn fawr for the kind offer,,,,it be way to hot in there anyway bud...atb and lets see ewe rock the 1 kw :pass:

wey hey theres life there,oi ron cheers for the heads up on the 1 kw lamp bach but im happy enough bach with what im pulling off me 400 watter,ive no need to produce any more im already giving a few oz away every crop to my mates,so ye diolch yn fawr for the kind offer,,,,it be way to hot in there anyway bud...atb and lets see ewe rock the 1 kw :pass:
Well, the offer will remain on the table brother! I'm going to rock the 1k and add the MH in the spectrum during flush weeks.

What hood are you using with your 400, is it a parabolic?

attaway ron...nope ive got 1 x standard euro nout spectacular but it works,i will struggle lumen wise from here on in tho,i asked mrs beef for a couple led`s for chrimbo....she said i can suck her dick kind of thing :crying: i get enough to see me thro wtf ennit.....oi oi did ewe clean the fish out :crying:

attaway ron...nope ive got 1 x standard euro nout spectacular but it works,i will struggle lumen wise from here on in tho,i asked mrs beef for a couple led`s for chrimbo....she said i can suck her dick kind of thing :crying: i get enough to see me thro wtf ennit.....oi oi did ewe clean the fish out :crying:
Whatever the hell a standard Euro one is lol, we're ignorant American's here, you gotta remember that.

I'll have a talk with her for you, maybe she'll buy us both a few LEDs[emoji1] Leaving to go scalloping the end of this week, then again I've been thinking about just letting someone else run my boat. I'll still get a fat check, just don't have to deal with the fucking headache lol.

Back