Indoor Mephisto/Dutch Passion/Dinafem Autos & some photos

that wont fit ron my room is 9 ft long x 9 ft high x 32" wide ^^^^^ paras are to fat to go in there,its 2 x led`s panels i`d need but mrs beef aint lending me a grand see bach :crying: like i say mun im happy as fuck with my crops considering :pighug:

that wont fit ron my room is 9 ft long x 9 ft high x 32" wide ^^^^^ paras are to fat to go in there,its 2 x led`s panels i`d need but mrs beef aint lending me a grand see bach :crying: like i say mun im happy as fuck with my crops considering :pighug:
Buy, then explain. That's how I do things lol. I told mine, "when your name's on it, worry about it, until then, don't worry about it."
She couldn't be but so mad, she wants to drive it more than I do
179540f51785fb7a6164b28123722e87.jpg

Yeah, I would be too. I thought she was full of shit when she said 400 lmao. I'm impressed

85af2c4253865f4e6a1c69b7a1bcd344.jpg

Other ballast arrived, a day early, too.

So, to whoever is actually reading and keeping up with this...if you have some super dank photo (tga, rare dankness, bodhi, sin city, dr green thumb, etc) genetics, or dank auto ones, too & you want a 1000w ballast, I'll happily trade you for a pack of beans.

Other than that, nothing to report. I'll take some pics of the autos when the light comes on

haha ron mun bach,all what i earn goes through mrs beef butty its gotta be this way see ...coz if i waz in charge i`d have been dead 25 years ago,thing is ron i had a massive cocaine problem it was nothing for me to sniff a quater a week of Bolivian shit,plus a few litres of J.D to wash it down :crying: this was when i was courting her i`d hide it well tho,as ewe do like, i was like ronnie woods for 6 years.....anyway i dont get money she dont trust the drugs see :crying:

oi does that motor go around corners bach ?? :pighug:

haha ron mun bach,all what i earn goes through mrs beef butty its gotta be this way see ...coz if i waz in charge i`d have been dead 25 years ago,thing is ron i had a massive cocaine problem it was nothing for me to sniff a quater a week of Bolivian shit,plus a few litres of J.D to wash it down :crying: this was when i was courting her i`d hide it well tho,as ewe do like, i was like ronnie woods for 6 years.....anyway i dont get money she dont trust the drugs see :crying:

oi does that motor go around corners bach ?? :pighug:
I've been there, except mine was with heroin, which I was lead to by opiates. Weed saved my life, as I've lost my best friend and a few others from the drug. I wish I had all that money I spent for myself & others throughout those years lol.

Believe it or not, it's actual a "trackable" car, although, it's more fun in straight lines, 0-60 3.8 seconds stock [emoji6] I love it

And the cookies, the shell got stuck and I had to pull it off, but it's still growing, soon to be with the rest.

I've never had to wait this long to get seeds, Jesus Christ, I better find a keeper out of one of those beans.

yo ron bach they away tidy....oi when ewe wake up av a peek @ this ewe put it in my head i need more lumens,so what ewe reckon on this bach

http://ledhydroponics.co.uk/skyline-400.html

i know fuck all about leds but im liking this 1 because its silent and dont shine fucking rancid pink see :hookah: its i thought atm,i gotta be a good boy this weekend first :crying:

here
http://ledhydroponics.co.uk/skyline-400.html
i got skyline 800 & 400w love them, my wife hates old led with fans.
:pass::vibe::vibe:

Back