Indoor Mephisto/Dutch Passion/Dinafem Autos & some photos

Sure my man, as long as Noob doesnt mind that is. Being a good soul I'm sure he is fine with it..
Temps...
If your working with CO2, the plants prefer a higher temp at round 80 to 90 really.
I don't use CO2 and my room stay between 60 at night and 80 during the day.
Cold does hinder growth. Anything below 60 and it's pretty much haulted.
Growing with leds is absolutely no different then with HPS. No different all, except with LEDS, you will notice a higher need for calcium. They suck it up like crazy so make sure your good there..

Ppms...
Everyone will tell you something different here bro, everyone.
Personally I eat until I'm full right? We know a plant is full when those tips of the leafs start to burn, I push every plant to that point of burn then back away, how else are we supposed to know if that individual plant is full,,,,, just my 10 cents there..

Let me see if I missed anything here

Thanks, with all the information out there its hard to know to dissect the truth with most forums turning into sponsor support only forums.

I do have a few concerns about growing with leds that I think you could help me with. I hear from one person your temps as to be 76F with leds or your plants stop growing. Someone else tells me I must grow my plants between 80-85F to get a great yield lower temps will give me a bad yield. Obviously both statements contradict each other and I started to think that maybe it means you must veg at low temp around 76F and bud at higher temps around 83F. Could you please shed some light on this subject.

As for feeding hydroponically, in later weeks of flower should I work in a lower range ppm (1000-1200) or higher (1400-2000) range with leds or this is still mostly strain dependent and what is the most beneficial ph level during veg and flower with leds I run a ebb & flow dwc hybrid that floods the table for one hour and drains for one hour so 6 waterings air exchange in a 12 hour period and no water when lights off. Someone mentioned something about having to feed the plants lighter under leds so im wondering if theres any truth to it.

My table is 3x3 and I have a 4x4 tent with a 4x4 trellis screen over it (scrog style). The light coverage is 4x3 by what the company says. if i only want to cover a 3x3 area how many inches away should my light hang at.

Since these 3w leds don't have very deep penatration whats the maximum veg time to keep a sativa from growing to tall, i grow mostly from clones when I veg.

Sorry for all the questions but you seem to know what you are doing with these led lights so im just jumping on the opportunity to learn from someone with your kind of experience with leds. Thanks.

I hang my KIND light at 18 inches and in deep flower moving to 12 as long as the leafs don't start to canoe up, if they do I back away...
Don't apologize for questions either bro,i thrive off an..
Sativa do have a high stretch but with a scrog you should be good.. I usually veg for 5 weeks but rarely with clones usually always from seed unless it's a reveg.

Oh and that Deep Blue was feeding at round 1,800 ppm lol

Always want to lighten up on the feed though in deep flower as an excess of nitrogen will cause nanners (hermies) ahhhhh,
Plus it makes for less flush time

I hang my KIND light at 18 inches and in deep flower moving to 12 as long as the leafs don't start to canoe up, if they do I back away...
Don't apologize for questions either bro,i thrive off an..
Sativa do have a high stretch but with a scrog you should be good.. I usually veg for 5 weeks but rarely with clones usually always from seed unless it's a reveg.

Oh and that Deep Blue was feeding at round 1,800 ppm lol

Thanks for all the great info looper. I just went to bring my plants down because I raised them up and I noticed they started canoeing folding like a taco I guess they are still to young for that much light. I put them back at the same height they were before. Does heat stress slow there growth, I raised them higher to the light so they could grow faster ;x

Being the cannabis plant is the closest to the tomato plant...read this, memorize it.

Ph: Should NEVER drop before 6.0 and never higher than 6.8, in ALL mediums, whether it be soil, coco, or hydro. At 6.3 ph all nutrients are available to the plant.
1d6b9d6e3c46d47495b9b6ced78c72ac.jpg

Do not be a stupid noob and ph your water to anything below 6, but preferably 6.3.

Sure my man, as long as Noob doesnt mind that is. Being a good soul I'm sure he is fine with it..
Temps...
If your working with CO2, the plants prefer a higher temp at round 80 to 90 really.
I don't use CO2 and my room stay between 60 at night and 80 during the day.
Cold does hinder growth. Anything below 60 and it's pretty much haulted.
Growing with leds is absolutely no different then with HPS. No different all, except with LEDS, you will notice a higher need for calcium. They suck it up like crazy so make sure your good there..

Ppms...
Everyone will tell you something different here bro, everyone.
Personally I eat until I'm full right? We know a plant is full when those tips of the leafs start to burn, I push every plant to that point of burn then back away, how else are we supposed to know if that individual plant is full,,,,, just my 10 cents there..

Let me see if I missed anything here
Good shit.

Now if we can get the rest of the retards on growing forums to stop giving horrible information, we'll be set.

I'll let you know what I pull out of my tent this round the fullest I've gotten with only 7 plants I'd like to get my hands on some of that white power. I've known it

True true lol, Deep Blue C from Mephisto my man. Shout out to Mitch lol

Back