Indoor Mephisto/Dutch Passion/Dinafem Autos & some photos

Thanks bro, even the little Amare 150s do very well
ec5bab2c0f23c841645624f3ac74bdb4.jpg
I'm so very curious to know what this will yield under that light. That's really impressive, tbh.

Thanks man, really your making me blush bro. Lol.
It's very hard to say to be honest cause I never run 2 of the same plants. They always are done usually independently of on another.
I guess the best example would be the 2 LA Affies from Cali-connection. I ran them about 2 months ago and pulled 1.5 pounds off them together under 450 watts. I also had the lady oblivion from Sancutary Gardens and the Fruity Pebbles by PokeSmot Seed co in there at the same time and the lady have me 7 ounces and the fruity gave me 8. Vegged for 5 weeks usually.
Even thought its not really a fair equation to be honest, thsts still over 2 pounds.
2 from 450 watts. Soo, roughly 2 grams per watt now thats impressive to me.

The 150 solar spec with Cree upgraded have me 9 ounces in 62 days off it. 252 grams off 150 watts in 62 days love it man.

Thanks man, really your making me blush bro. Lol.
It's very hard to say to be honest cause I never run 2 of the same plants. They always are done usually independently of on another.
I guess the best example would be the 2 LA Affies from Cali-connection. I ran them about 2 months ago and pulled 1.5 pounds off them together under 450 watts. I also had the lady oblivion from Sancutary Gardens and the Fruity Pebbles by PokeSmot Seed co in there at the same time and the lady have me 7 ounces and the fruity gave me 8. Vegged for 5 weeks usually.
Even thought its not really a fair equation to be honest, thsts still over 2 pounds.
2 from 450 watts. Soo, roughly 2 grams per watt now thats impressive to me.

The 150 solar spec with Cree upgraded have me 9 ounces in 62 days off it. 252 grams off 150 watts in 62 days love it man.
Impressive indeed my friend. Seriously.

I managed 310 grams from a single 600 METAL HALIDE from seedling to chop. Talk about frosty too.....whew

Thats still good my man. I promise I never in a million would have believed it was possible no way no how.
Its why I tell anyone who is willing to listen. I love my LEDS, Both Kind and Amare, mars units are good to start out with imo, it you'll quickly upgrade. I'll be round my man, and I'm back on Grasscity as well. I just grow and love to do it. And if I can ever be of any help please my dude, contact away brother. We growmies have to stick together as we are all we got ya know. Mad love Noob

Thats still good my man. I promise I never in a million would have believed it was possible no way no how.
Its why I tell anyone who is willing to listen. I love my LEDS, Both Kind and Amare, mars units are good to start out with imo, it you'll quickly upgrade. I'll be round my man, and I'm back on Grasscity as well. I just grow and love to do it. And if I can ever be of any help please my dude, contact away brother. We growmies have to stick together as we are all we got ya know. Mad love Noob

How much better is the kind led compared to the mars led. I see you talk alot of amares, can you show your work with kind leds and yields please.

ba41dac336a89a73cab8f66c460a3828.jpg
45950d446e8ff626a2d6cc8c567ee18c.jpg
Of course my man, I absolutely love my KIND L300 it packs a hell of a
72b9be94defb0e7a65eb51b9ec1b0aff.jpg
punch for a little ole 300. Very very minimal heat to boot as well.
43e1137fb899dc7c3c9e56f2b706c5a5.jpg
that's the kind led off to the left I was battering this HAMMER OF THE GODS with the Amare 150 and the Kind l300.
d3e15a516713de19c112a84424da245f.jpg
f3e587671125ae00fba420f65d61cfed.jpg

Yield is very well,but I'm not sure I'd ever done one plant start to finish under it lol

All pics taken were of grows with the KIND L300

Awesome, just upgraded from a lighthouse blackstar 500w to kind l600w, I know amares are the best but I am in canada and kind led was available locally. After exchange rate which is very bad right now and import fees + shipping I decided that the kind led was the better choice for my situation. but its hard to get any info about it anywhere... but I have seen someones grow with it and was impressed so I figured I would start with it.

Awesome, just upgraded from a lighthouse blackstar 500w to kind l600w, I know amares are the best but I am in canada and kind led was available locally. After exchange rate which is very bad right now and import fees + shipping I decided that the kind led was the better choice for my situation. but its hard to get any info about it anywhere... but I have seen someones grow with it and was impressed so I figured I would start with it.
You did good bro,the kind K5 is a beast and I know several who grow with them with amazing results. Oh and just saying lol, Amare opened up a warehouse overseas my man, so, very soon Amare will be available everywhere..
P.s. if KIND ever comes out with a try white light spectrum, I'm in trouble lol

ba41dac336a89a73cab8f66c460a3828.jpg
45950d446e8ff626a2d6cc8c567ee18c.jpg
Of course my man, I absolutely love my KIND L300 it packs a hell of a
72b9be94defb0e7a65eb51b9ec1b0aff.jpg
punch for a little ole 300. Very very minimal heat to boot as well.
43e1137fb899dc7c3c9e56f2b706c5a5.jpg
that's the kind led off to the left I was battering this HAMMER OF THE GODS with the Amare 150 and the Kind l300.
d3e15a516713de19c112a84424da245f.jpg
f3e587671125ae00fba420f65d61cfed.jpg

Yield is very well,but I'm not sure I'd ever done one plant start to finish under it lol

All pics taken were of grows with the KIND L300
Sweet mother of fuck, what a cola.
Seeing is always belIeving, that's for sure. Thanks man! I love how my thread is popping lol. Lots of good LED info, if nothing else lmao.
My other ballast should be here Friday, it says. Now I'll be on the hunt for another hood, been looking at a parabolic one, unless you want to trade a small led for a 1k lmfao.

I'm so ready for everything to get bigger & get this mother fucking show on the road lol.

The land of the mooses and gooses, eh bud?

Back