Indoor Mephisto/Dutch Passion/Dinafem Autos & some photos

My Master kush is starting to frost up post pictures tomorrow St. Patrick's day killed me.lol

This is the Master kush going to stay to flush.
f04e542605866b08c1ed96530064b344.jpg

I have one master kush one white castle,one raspberry cough,one super skunk, and 3 Kali mist. So my indicas are just abut done starting to flush now I'll take one this week than another one the following and by than the sativa should be getting closer too being done.

I seem to like to flush than some one who knows more encourages me feed her one more time so I'll do it and probably thank you later. I'll keep you posted thanks

I seem to like to flush than some one who knows more encourages me feed her one more time so I'll do it and probably thank you later. I'll keep you posted thanks
Yeah man, no problem. You can post pics in here, me, vlad, capt, and looper will be more than glad to help & give you the right advice. Not some random shit that makes no sense.

When you think they're ready to come down, give them another 2 weeks. Don't get impatient. You've waited this long. They'll start swelling up and she will tell you when she's ready to come down.

hey ron bach theres life there woop woop......why didnt ewe cover them to keep humidity up,i do hope ewe aint lost any thro dryness ? anyway bag the fooking things mun but wet em first like ATB :hookah:

Back