New Grower Mephisto Deez Nugs&Forbidden Cookie x Forum. First time Grower in Soil

Hi Sou mate ! They are looking great now, i could imagine the lovely smell, I wonder if its possible to rig up something with sheets to dry them, hopefully DeezeNugs will hold off for you
Really wish I could dry them in the tent. With my fan controller I can create a great environment for drying. I only have a small area, so some small cardboard boxes with a low powered fan glued in will have to suffice:doh:

Really wish I could dry them in the tent. With my fan controller I can create a great environment for drying. I only have a small area, so some small cardboard boxes with a low powered fan glued in will have to suffice:doh:
The tent would be ideal, but maybe the box idea might work, like a low powered sort of computer fan in the side of the box

Update
Good week, one of the FC has been drinking ever so slow compared to the rest, and isn't fattening up like the others, she defo will not yield like the rest, always been unhappy that one. I flushed it with a weak feed of some bloom, topmax and algamic, will see if it will recover as it doesnt help me being heavy handed with the nutrients. The other are doing fine. The Deez Nuggs are only on topmax, bloom a little fishmix, they will be coming down in the next 2 weeks and the FC a week after, or maybe the other way around, not sure yet. The other FC is starting to develop a purple colour I wish I had a better camera to take some pics. Overall I'm chuffed and cant wait to take them down but there is some issues and a lot more I need to learn... Now comes the next hurdle, drying and curing correctly
FC x Forum - Day 76
Dee Nuggs - Day 74
20200617_165305.jpg
20200618_102334.jpg
20200618_103005.jpg

Last edited:
Update
Good week, one of the FC has been drinking ever so slow compared to the rest, and isn't fattening up like the others, she defo will not yield like the rest, always been unhappy that one. I flushed it with a weak feed of some bloom, topmax and algamic, will see if it will recover as it doesnt help me being heavy handed with the nutrients. The other are doing fine. The Deez Nuggs are only on topmax, bloom a little fishmix, they will be coming down in the next 2 weeks and the FC a week after, or maybe the other way around, not sure yet. The other FC is starting to develop a purple colour I wish I had a better camera to take some pics. Overall I'm chuffed and cant wait to take them down but there is some issues and a lot more I need to learn... Now comes the next hurdle, drying and curing correctly
FC x Forum - Day 76
Dee Nuggs - Day 74
View attachment 1203851View attachment 1203971View attachment 1203972
Beauties!

Very niceeeeeee Sou mate :woohoo1: :d5: Royal Queen Seeds again, searching them or grow weed easy, again has tutorials on harvesting and curing. Around4 -7 days usually and the cure is burping the jars, i iuse bovida packs, which are great 62% in the jars

It's possible I can finish them at the same time and I'm really tempted to do that instead of naffing around with boxes and fans. Do you guys think I could dry all 4 in this tent? 60x60x170 is the size. It's a lot more attractive because I've used the environment for drying before plus I have a fan controller on my RVK.. Do you think it could possibly get to humid in there? I'd have to hang 2 at the top and 2 further down the tent top avoid them all up close together.

Very niceeeeeee Sou mate :woohoo1: :d5: Royal Queen Seeds again, searching them or grow weed easy, again has tutorials on harvesting and curing. Around4 -7 days usually and the cure is burping the jars, i iuse bovida packs, which are great 62% in the jars

I hear you with those bodeva packs, they're great
I was on RQS Site the other day, good source of info
Hope you're well
sou

I hear you with those bodeva packs, they're great
I was on RQS Site the other day, good source of info
Hope you're well
sou
Hi Mate, i am good and hope you are doing well also. State Borders still closed here due to Covid restrictions

RQS, have nice section on harvesting and curing, i am pretty sure they say 4- 7 days , but dependant on local weather conditions. I even use Bodeva packs in the medicap jar. I think i would like to try their strains someday, some have won awards

Hi Mate, i am good and hope you are doing well also. State Borders still closed here due to Covid restrictions

RQS, have nice section on harvesting and curing, i am pretty sure they say 4- 7 days , but dependant on local weather conditions. I even use Bodeva packs in the medicap jar. I think i would like to try their strains someday, some have won awards

That sucks. I'm currently off work because I'm paranoid and got a covid test. Results come in today wish me luck lol
Weather here is so off and on at the moment, 2 days of hot sun then 1 day or rain, really inconsistent so I'm going to have to choose my 4 - 7 days wisely. What are your thoughts on my previous comment about drying in the tent?

Last edited:
Back