New Grower Mephisto Deez Nugs&Forbidden Cookie x Forum. First time Grower in Soil

Best of luck Sou mate with the covid test, but to be sure, anyway when working around people.

Grow Weed Easy has a great tutorial and she also drys in her tent i think. Ventilation would be the key to keep them from developing mould etc. I think the tent would be good with ventilation as you have a darkisk spot yet still ventilated

https://www.growweedeasy.com/drying-curing

Best of luck Sou mate with the covid test, but to be sure, anyway when working around people.

Grow Weed Easy has a great tutorial and she also drys in her tent i think. Ventilation would be the key to keep them from developing mould etc. I think the tent would be good with ventilation as you have a darkisk spot yet still ventilated

https://www.growweedeasy.com/drying-curing

All good results came back negative:d5:Thats the Mary boosting my immune system:baked:
Just snipped a sugar leaf from each plant and had a look under my loupe. They are all approaching/have reached cloudy stage of trichome development, this is happening sooner than expected, I have another 7 days to wait for my jars and bodeva packs. Hopefully chop on a nice rainy day with cool weather.

Exactly Sou, very right the canna boosts the immue i believe. :yay: Great news
They are getting ready pretty quickly, the buds may not be as advanced as the sugar leaf, not sure though. A nice day cool weather is nice and then fan circulating, on and off the bud so they dont dry super quickly. I got them directly on my last chop due to finding some root and mould, then will lay off the fan and let dry.

All have been chopped down and are now drying in my tent. Got to pick up an air cooler as it's just too warm. Now I just need to avoid getting mould. Will upload some pics later.

All have been chopped down and are now drying in my tent. Got to pick up an air cooler as it's just too warm. Now I just need to avoid getting mould. Will upload some pics later.

Awesome Sou :pass: :woohoo1: :d5: The mould would be the thing to watch now, as long as their air movement that would help a bit, i spread mine out ( all small bits - not really showy) to dry , fan is not on them always but cirulating

Awesome Sou :pass: :woohoo1: :d5: The mould would be the thing to watch now, as long as their air movement that would help a bit, i spread mine out ( all small bits - not really showy) to dry , fan is not on them always but cirulating

Thanks Smokey:baked: few more hurdles till the end of the race. They have been up 2 days now, on setting 2 of my WAC1 fan controller on my RVK100. I switch it up to 3 every now and then because paranoia. I also have a little desk fan turned on every now and then. They smell great and very potent! :d5: Gonna stick then in the jars when the outside is crisp, but there's quite a few of dense nugs, they wont be dry the same time as the smaller ones I don't think so not sure about that one.

hey Sou ! :pass: The bigger nugs can be in front, so they get a bit more air. checking the dryness of the buds, sounds like they are going to be nice and potent.

Hey thought i'd give a little update on the harvest. All in all it has gone pretty well. they hung for 10 days and were bend/snappable by then. IO seperated the bendable ones into some brown bags to dry a little more and now they're fine. I noticed when trimming the buds on some there are a few seed sacks, I haven't found any seeds and when I look inside they haven't even developed. This was the heat wave we had and the 30 degree heat I'm guessing casing stress in the final leg, it's no worries as they didn't get far. When I took the DeezNuggz down after 10 days the smell took a me a back, I was expecting the straight up hay aroma of chlorophyll but instead I was greeted with a nice dry scent of what I smelt when on the plant. It is pungent as hell! As for the FC x Forum, that was hay. But after a trim and jar up the smell is starting to come through slowly, sweet gas that almost smells sickly, quite different from the DeezNuggz.I managed to Pull98.69 dry of Deez nugs,and 97.2 dry of Fc x Forum for a total of 195g ( 7oz). Considering the time it took, the absolute dank and the fact im in 6.5 litre pots. I'm pretty damn chuffed and I will be doing this again.
I made lots of mistakes this time round, and this was a good chance to get to know the community of AFN. I hope to be posting here again, it's been a pleasure.

Hey thought i'd give a little update on the harvest. All in all it has gone pretty well. they hung for 10 days and were bend/snappable by then. IO seperated the bendable ones into some brown bags to dry a little more and now they're fine. I noticed when trimming the buds on some there are a few seed sacks, I haven't found any seeds and when I look inside they haven't even developed. This was the heat wave we had and the 30 degree heat I'm guessing casing stress in the final leg, it's no worries as they didn't get far. When I took the DeezNuggz down after 10 days the smell took a me a back, I was expecting the straight up hay aroma of chlorophyll but instead I was greeted with a nice dry scent of what I smelt when on the plant. It is pungent as hell! As for the FC x Forum, that was hay. But after a trim and jar up the smell is starting to come through slowly, sweet gas that almost smells sickly, quite different from the DeezNuggz.I managed to Pull98.69 dry of Deez nugs,and 97.2 dry of Fc x Forum for a total of 195g ( 7oz). Considering the time it took, the absolute dank and the fact im in 6.5 litre pots. I'm pretty damn chuffed and I will be doing this again.
I made lots of mistakes this time round, and this was a good chance to get to know the community of AFN. I hope to be posting here again, it's been a pleasure.
Great job!

Great job!

Thanks man and thanks for the tips along he way heres a few pics I just grabbed a few nuggets from each jar no need to burp thembecause im in there every other hour :biggrin:
20200706_194055[1].jpg
20200706_194049[1].jpg
20200706_194042[1].jpg
20200707_193107.jpg
20200707_193007.jpg

Last edited:
Back