Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday CANADA promo.

I won’t be pissed unless they run out of GWK lol then forget about I don’t know what I’ll do other then huff and puff and pout a little maybe wait till they restock. Or they can send me some reg grape crinkle and skywalker fems. Then I would be ok with being last on the list. :thanks:

Hey Mizzo. This thread is only for Canadians!!!! We of the lesser inventory lower discount land. :smoking:

Being busy is only good for business , not replying or updating customers isn't. They .should be updating today at the least .especially if money was taken .

Being busy is only good for business , not replying or updating customers isn't. They .should be updating today at the least .especially if money was taken .

That isn't correct my friend. I want them to take their time and get things packaged up and freebies dipped etc and that takes time especially after a black friday sale. I have stuff from Amazon that i ordered and they are the best order fulfillment company on earth and they have yet to send me notifications. best to be realistic about things so you're not disappointed when dealing with a boutique breeder on black friday. That's one thing I learned with time mind you. Rant over. And if you read the promo terms and conditions you will see that Mephisto communicated things out up front so people don't get all wondering about their orders after the sale is over. In particular numbers 7 and 15.

upload_2018-11-26_10-51-53.png

Hey Mizzo. This thread is only for Canadians!!!! We of the lesser inventory lower discount land. :smoking:
Oh shit my bad. Let me hurry on up and get to get’n sorry my northern friends I got lost and wondered north I reckon just point me south and I’ll find our mephisto Black Friday thread.

Oh shit my bad. Let me hurry on up and get to get’n sorry my northern friends I got lost and wondered north I reckon just point me south and I’ll find our mephisto Black Friday thread.

Well we hope you enjoyed your short stay! You might have noticed that we're a stoner nation now.

Well we hope you enjoyed your short stay! You might have noticed that we're a stoner nation now.
I did. Hopefully one day we will be too. Till then I’ll just hang in the shadows.

Its all about the money. Nobody likes to miss a chance to make some bucks. Even if the hard line churchies never come to like it, the might dollar will prevail. I heard there are a couple of pot stocks on the NYSE now. That's a good indicator of what's coming I think.

Fingers r crossed.

Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number yet? I see the sale is still live on the .ca site and nothing went out of stock so we should all be safe in getting what we ordered. Thought the sale was gonna be taken down at midnight.. the .com site is down..

Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number yet? I see the sale is still live on the .ca site and nothing went out of stock so we should all be safe in getting what we ordered. Thought the sale was gonna be taken down at midnight.. the .com site is down..

Not yet. I should be one of the first to get shipment notification. I'll let you know when it happens.

Back