Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday CANADA promo.

And I'm venting here because I dont want to send emails to them and make it take even longer

About stopping posting, noise on the site...I'm sorry but that's what this thread was made for..

I understand you're a diehard meph fan and even know I havent grown anything of their yet I have been following them for a long time and I do know they are good people I just think that since the .com thread gets good updates we should too.. they got the better discount..

About stopping posting, noise on the site...I'm sorry but that's what this thread was made for..

I understand you're a diehard meph fan and even know I havent grown anything of their yet I have been following them for a long time and I do know they are good people I just think that since the .com thread gets good updates we should too.. they got the better discount..

Really this is getting totally blown out of proportion and its totally unnecessary to keep posting about it. I don't even want to be nice about it any more but I will anyway. Mephisto communicated up front that the store will be closed (or maybe not since it could be hard to update both websites come Tues AM) after the sale so they can fulfill orders. That is good enough communication for anyone isn't it? Translated to english that means it will take a couple of days to ship. Do you need hourly updates or something?

Another perspective for you. Have you ordered from a seedbank in Canada before and did you notice they may take a day or two to ship the order and that is under normal conditions nevermind after a black friday sale. Dude, strongly suggest you pop an indica edible and just chill out on the keyboard. Its bad karma to be like this.

I've ordered from mjseeds, cropking, tnsb, Montreal cannabis seeds , it does.t take this long . I'm real disappointed I haven't heard anything . I'm definitely gonna send an email just asking if my order is okay .can't blame any of this in Canada post .and I hate them I wish I could .

I would do the same if I was alone shipping what mabe 100 orders if not more .get the orders out then send out emails .

Thank you mephisto! Got my number yesterday. It's actually getting shipped 30 minutes away from my house so it says today or tomorrow! Already have 3 of my 4 plant limit in my tent.. gonna be really hard to decide what strain to pop first! Gwk, white chem or jammy dodgers..

Thank you mephisto! Got my number yesterday. It's actually getting shipped 30 minutes away from my house so it says today or tomorrow! Already have 3 of my 4 plant limit in my tent.. gonna be really hard to decide what strain to pop first! Gwk, white chem or jammy dodgers..

Try White Chem, save GWK and jammy for another day

I've ordered from mjseeds, cropking, tnsb, Montreal cannabis seeds , it does.t take this long . I'm real disappointed I haven't heard anything . I'm definitely gonna send an email just asking if my order is okay .can't blame any of this in Canada post .and I hate them I wish I could .

I would do the same if I was alone shipping what mabe 100 orders if not more .get the orders out then send out emails .

Patients Grasshopper

Back