Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday CANADA promo.

Me and my wife have gotten amazon packages a few times this month with no delays at all.. it seems international is the problem.. not domestic mail.. that quote shouldn't matter for us..

I agree.. it's not mephisto that's fucked up, they're totally cool.. just nerve wracking with the mail confusion

And my bad.. I thought brad was the canadian site guy for some reason. I think he posted on this thread before may have given me that idea

It's a bit confusing for canada post off strike.. the government "legislated" the postal workers back to work monday and its supposed to take effect today but that doesnt mean they wont just walk out of their jobs..

I remember reading that the Canadian guy is mostly on another site and not active on here can't remember the site tho

It sucks that itll take a while to get new stock but that should mean nothing to us for this black friday sale and what we bought because the .ca seeds are supposed to be in canada already..

(( it would be nice to get a reason in the canada site guys words because something doesnt add up..))

Blaming international shipping problems for domestic.. talking about waiting for stock when its supposed to be in canada already...

It sucks that itll take a while to get new stock but that should mean nothing to us for this black friday sale and what we bought because the .ca seeds are supposed to be in canada already..

(( it would be nice to get a reason in the canada site guys words because something doesnt add up..))

Blaming international shipping problems for domestic.. talking about waiting for stock when its supposed to be in canada already...

What doesnt add up? Listen, nobody is blaming the strike on shipping delays or whatever you think is an issue. The international no ship to Canada situation Meph mentioned was only applicable for orders off the international site that would ship out of the UK via Royal Mail and then handed off to Canada Post. Meph said that is not an option (too bad because they got better discounts) because Royal Mail will not ship to Canada. Otherwise we could have ordered on the BF sale from the international site (which I did a couple of months ago for strains that were not in Canada at the time and it was flawless too). So the international mail limitation is not in play for you period.

I would take this offline man. Send me a PM if you want. But I've ordered twice from the Canadian website in the last couple of months and it was all smooth my friend. Its perfect. Waiting 2 days for order fulfillment and packaging after a black friday sale is normal man. Suggest you take it offline and stop posting about this. Its just noise on the site.

I believe autobeanstalk is the supplier out of Canada. I could be mistaken.

What doesnt add up? Listen, nobody is blaming the strike on shipping delays or whatever you think is an issue. The international no ship to Canada situation Meph mentioned was only applicable for orders off the international site that would ship out of the UK via Royal Mail and then handed off to Canada Post. Meph said that is not an option (too bad because they got better discounts) because Royal Mail will not ship to Canada. Otherwise we could have ordered on the BF sale from the international site (which I did a couple of months ago for strains that were not in Canada at the time and it was flawless too). So the international mail limitation is not in play for you period.

I would take this offline man. Send me a PM if you want. But I've ordered twice from the Canadian website in the last couple of months and it was all smooth my friend. Its perfect. Waiting 2 days for order fulfillment and packaging after a black friday sale is normal man. Suggest you take it offline and stop posting about this. Its just noise on the site.

I know I sound like I'm putting down meph, that's not it.. I'm just not happy/confused about the update they gave us about international shipping which is irrelevant to us and the fact they mentioned the international problem might make their new stock take longer which is also irrelevant to us because the seeds should already be in canada... that's what doesnt add up. Mephisto is cool and I trust that I will get my order eventually I just dont want to accept that as an update because everything they said is irrelevant to us. And it's been 4 working days for meph because they worked all weekend.. it has been 2 postal days

Reactions: Uro
Back