Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday CANADA promo.

And this is the latest on the Canada shipping issues:

Incident
As a result of ongoing industrial action, Canada Post have advised Royal Mail and all other International Postal Operators to suspend the dispatch of international traffic, until further notice. We are now pausing the acceptance of any items being sent to Canada. This will affect all Royal Mail International products, and Parcelforce Worldwide Global Priority and Global Value services will also be affected. Canada Post is advising commercial customers and consumers that items in or entering its network will have long and unpredictable delays before being delivered - this extends to international items. Due to previous exhausted negotiation efforts, this is likely to be the situation for the foreseeable future - meaning the next several weeks, including the peak holiday season and through January 2019.

Yikes, this one is out of our hands, try to be really patient we will continue to update you as we get more info.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Not yet. I should be one of the first to get shipment notification. I'll let you know when it happens.
I placed my order right when it went live at 12 and sent money at like 7 so I hope I'll be in one of the first waves... just figured they would have at least said something by now in this thread or something. .com thread has mitch and stan updating them... wheres our brad?.. working hard I'm sure but nobody here has gotten anything yet so.. what's happening?

Reactions: Uro
Also the sale is still live on .ca but it's been taken down on .com....

Incident
As a result of ongoing industrial action, Canada Post have advised Royal Mail and all other International Postal Operators to suspend the dispatch of international traffic, until further notice. We are now pausing the acceptance of any items being sent to Canada. This will affect all Royal Mail International products, and Parcelforce Worldwide Global Priority and Global Value services will also be affected. Canada Post is advising commercial customers and consumers that items in or entering its network will have long and unpredictable delays before being delivered - this extends to international items. Due to previous exhausted negotiation efforts, this is likely to be the situation for the foreseeable future - meaning the next several weeks, including the peak holiday season and through January 2019.

Yikes, this one is out of our hands, try to be really patient we will continue to update you as we get more info.

Incident

Why does international shipping problems matter for us when our seeds for the .ca site are supposed to be in canada already? I may have misread your post sorry if I did but international doesnt matter for within country shipping

Why does international shipping problems matter for us when our seeds for the .ca site are supposed to be in canada already? I may have misread your post sorry if I did but international doesnt matter for within country shipping
Im guessing that there will be delays in general. This also prevents new stock from making it in.

Im guessing that there will be delays in general. This also prevents new stock from making it in.

Ok cool, thanks for the reply! We'll get them eventually.. damn canada post!..

Incident

That is not relevant here. Royal Mail is not in play for Canadian orders. But the strike affects Canadian orders slightly but not enough to talk about. They have rotating strikes across the nation and its very minor disruption. Our Canadian guy should be able to drop orders in the mail no problem. When he's ready of course.

Why couldn't the feds force them out of their strike a month or two ago instead of waiting until December for the holiday rush.. fuckers!

That is not relevant here. Royal Mail is not in play for Canadian orders. But the strike affects Canadian orders slightly but not enough to talk about. They have rotating strikes across the nation and its very minor disruption. Our Canadian guy should be able to drop orders in the mail no problem. When he's ready of course.
The government forced them out of their strike this week..

I placed my order right when it went live at 12 and sent money at like 7 so I hope I'll be in one of the first waves... just figured they would have at least said something by now in this thread or something. .com thread has mitch and stan updating them... wheres our brad?.. working hard I'm sure but nobody here has gotten anything yet so.. what's happening?

Its going to take a couple of days for orders to start shipping. Just need to wait my friend. And the Canadian Mephisto guy hasn't been on AFN yet like Stan and Brad. Mitch said he'd look in to having him get on AFN but not sure if it happened or if its even necessary. I would imagine you'll get a shipping notification in the next day or so. But you have nothing to worry about. Just let it happen naturally. A couple of days from now you'll be looking at some nice beans and way more than you paid for.

Back