Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday CANADA promo.

Looks like all the strains still have stock as of today. Same for the international site. There was no value in getting up early and waiting for 5 hours to get on the .ca site once it finally came up. Going to be smarter next year.

I got a email a couple hours ago saying

Hi,
Sorry I’m going through the orders now, as well as checking inventory. You will receive instructions by the end of the day if inventory is there. Sorry, please bear with us

That may just be the courtesy email they send when they are packaging an order..

Fyi I ordered grape walker kush, white chem and jammy dodgers

I'm guessing the GWK and the jammy dodgers are both some of the faster sellers of the stock they have for this sale.

They havent put anything out of stock on the .ca site yet though so I think it's just a packaging email..

If something is out of stock. Will you just replace it or ask if we want something else
Thanks .

I placed an order and received the first email .

If something is out of stock. Will you just replace it or ask if we want something else
Thanks .

I placed an order and received the first email .
I am not a mephisto employee but I think i saw them say that they would contact you if anything was wrong with the order.. nothing has been taken out of stock on the .ca website and they said they would take it off if they were out.

Has anyone received a tracking number or a shipping notification? I ordered friday just after it went live ( 12pm est .ca site ) and sent money by like 7-8 PM once I got etransfer info and no communication since then.. I dont wanna email them and be annoying but the worrier in me hopes I wasnt overlooked

Anyone got any communication on shipping or tracking?

Has anyone received a tracking number or a shipping notification? I ordered friday just after it went live ( 12pm est .ca site ) and sent money by like 7-8 PM once I got etransfer info and no communication since then.. I dont wanna email them and be annoying but the worrier in me hopes I wasnt overlooked

Anyone got any communication on shipping or tracking?

Not yet. Its going to take some time I would think and I doubt your order has been overlooked. And good idea not to email them at this point.

I'm weak, I wasn't going to order anything during this sale but I caved this morning and ordered 3 flavours.

Back