Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday CANADA promo.

Same here just waiting for pay instructions but order is all that matters

What in the name of fuck are you talking about? Just buy your seeds and stop complaining!

You realize this isnt fucking best buy or walmart and you're not gonna get a 50% off everything discount every time! They are a privately owned business which is seen as illegal in most of the world, were lucky they do any kind of sales on top of the already awesome freebies they give on top of the 1=2 3=5 7=10 18=22 packs... they always give way more than we pay for.. I was a bit annoyed at first about the 20% but then I placed my order and got 21 seeds for $120 ( including freebies and extras) 1 seed will give me smoke for at least a month or two. I think that's amazing compared to other artisanal breeders charging $25/ seed with no freebies or extras and mephistos reputation speaks for itself about their integrity of breeding and salesmanship

Hey man, thats a little harsh. Its not good to add fuel to the fire. Rumrunner knows he misread the situation. He realized that after his first post. Should be all good now.

Did you get an order in on the Canadian site?

Hey man, thats a little harsh. Its not good to add fuel to the fire. Rumrunner knows he misread the situation. He realized that after his first post. Should be all good now.

Did you get an order in on the Canadian site?

Waiting on the payment email.. I got the 2 confirmation emails. Ordered at 12:10 probably

Sooo happy to say I ordered earlier today! One caveat though.... I guess I got started right on the nose or possibly premature.... I was hoping to buy cremedelachem but as I was shopping it showed sold out. I bought a bunch of other stuff and blew my wad so to speak... I didn’t realize until later when I was curious about stock I noticed that everything was available!!!! It seems I must’ve been filling my cart while they were still activating strains for the sale. I’m hoping to perhaps get a few as freebies! Fingers crossed!!!

Thank you, I have a regular night at the Horseshoe Tavern on Queen St, would you like to get on the guest list?
So just curious, did you place your order? I can see how you assumed the sale started earlier from the information given earlier in the week before the announcement of a Canada sale but it’s been clearly posted on their site and twice in this thread by Mephisto as starting @12pm eastern... Anyways, back to the Horseshoe.... saw an incredible Australian band there on October 20th. The Church. One of my fav bands of all time- unfortunately, they just don’t sound anywhere near as good as they used to! Maybe we can spark up some Mephisto gear on the sidewalk between sets one day! Lol. Anyways, I hope you got the beans you were hoping to get

Anyone get a payment instructions email yet? Placed my order as soon as it went live just like a bunch of other people but I figured I would get the payment info by now

Anyone get a payment instructions email yet? Placed my order as soon as it went live just like a bunch of other people but I figured I would get the payment info by now

I have. I'll PM you.

As long as you got a order # you should be good. I never got a thank you or payment confirmation/order email and Stan said my order was packed and going out. If you wait for an email you might go nuts more than trying to get an order through.

Back