Mephisto Genetics Canada Illuminautos Release Info

Stan - my US order is still in processing from 11/30.? CC billed? 000037116 - please advise - Thx
You'd be much better served emailing or using the Meph customer service thread but theres no need yet. From the US Black Friday sale:

"Please allow 15 BUSINESS days for your order to process and ship. We expect to have all orders shipped out by December 18th. An order status of processing means your payment has been approved and is awaiting shipment. You will receive a tracking email once your order has shipped. "

I really wish this was released over the weekend rather than on a Friday at noon. Its impossible for someone who is working on the east coast to buy any if its released during regular work days/hours...

I really wish this was released over the weekend rather than on a Friday at noon. Its impossible for someone who is working on the east coast to buy any if its released during regular work days/hours...
I do kinda feel your pain and I'm not one to be on my phone at work regularly, I'm known for my work ethic, but I make exceptions for mephisto drops, even when I am doing jobs that could mess my phone up I set alarms and have a convenient douce break make my order and go back to work tens times as productive because I'm stoked I got amazing new genetics to run. I know that might not be possible always or in all jobs. That's my only suggestion I know it doesn't help right now but it might next time and I feel like the next drop will be sooner then later hopefully it will work out at a better time for you I know he said there was restock off many of what was there so hopefully you get what you want next round.

The releases fall during normal business hours because we need to have the sales rep, admin team, and web dev all available during a drop to handle an issues that arise. That wouldn't be possible on a weekend.

My order out shipped and will likely be in tomorrow I'm so excited got the strains I wanted plus one more for the wife, which paid off as she didn't even bat an eye lash that I ordered and grew my mephisto stash to more then I can really even do with my space in a year. Thanks again @stan_mephisto you guys are awesome I haven't had to wait a week for any order I've ever made from confirmation to drop off in my mailbox. Love it, thanks for the quick and reliable service I appreciate it and I will be posting the journals I have done, the one I'm doing and the future ones to come!!

The releases fall during normal business hours because we need to have the sales rep, admin team, and web dev all available during a drop to handle an issues that arise. That wouldn't be possible on a weekend.
I thought it was on a Saturday at noon or something for the previous Reserva drop a few months back? I could be mistaken but I have been able to place an order so I wasn`t working on that day so it must have been either on a holiday or weekend. Oh well, i`m disappointed that I missed this drop, hoping to have more luck next time.

My order was delivered on Tuesday or Wednesday I forgot to check the mail Tuesday. So happy as usual and I feel like I hit the jackpot on the freebie lottery as well. I know alot of the illiminautos have more stock so best of luck to everyone who wants more. I shouldn't order anymore but I forgot to get one of the ones I really wanted and the wife was super happy I got get the sour gummy bears strain for her so I might be able to get one more unnecessary order in before I get castrated. Just changed so much things recently caused me some issues but even under all the stresses the mephisto stuff I've pulled in has been amazing and on par with my favorite photo strains. Just wanted to say thank-you once again to @stan_mephisto and the whole Canadian team for mephisto I'll due the genetics justice this time and post it here. So excited.

@stan_mephisto could i check, is the hubbabubbabear freebie going to be a high CBD strain? Trying to piece together and looks like Cannabear was a high CBD Cannatonic x 3 bear?

It is an untested strain so we don't know the the CBD content on that one. Id imagine the cross would end up with a mixed cbd content with a lot more thc. Maybe like 2:1 thc:cbd, or 4:1. Should be a good mix, a little cbd can make almost any high more enjoyable.

Back