Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday CANADA promo.

I did read the challenges they were facing, shipping delays due to postal issues, limited inventory in-country and the fact that orders are built vrs finished goods inventory. It appears the Canadian inventory was extremely limited. Hence why attempting to stop Canadians from ordering from other Meph websites does not sit well with this grower.
It is illegal to buy seeds and have them shipped ascross the boarder you can buy what ever seed you like at this point in Canada without much worry but when you import or export you are breaking the law so that most likely is the reasoning behind Mephisto's policy

I'm sure you can order from the other sites as much as you like, they just won't get shipped to you. Seems to me like that's not @mephisto choice in the matter doesn't it? Sounds more like a shipping issue eh? It also sounded like all of the black friday sales inventory stock is STUCK because of the postal issue. Doesn't sound like lack of effort on their part. I see a pattern developing here....

"I'm sure you can order from the other sites as much as you like, they just won't get shipped to you." - correct, however if I order and have the seeds sent to a forwarder, then Meph is not shipping across the border, my forwarder is. However in this case Meph is restricting our ability to order in this fashion - that's were legality of Anti-competition legislation comes into play (however, my belly aching is limited to here)

You didnt miss anything .
BF sale in Canada starts at noon eastern time zone

So am I over reacting (wouldn't be the first time :redcard:) as the sale was stated to start at 12PM CET which is 6am EST

"I'm sure you can order from the other sites as much as you like, they just won't get shipped to you." - correct, however if I order and have the seeds sent to a forwarder, then Meph is not shipping across the border, my forwarder is. However in this case Meph is restricting our ability to order in this fashion - that's were legality of Anti-competition legislation comes into play (however, my belly aching is limited to here)

I BET YOU ARE A BLAST AT PARTYS!!!!

It is illegal to buy seeds and have them shipped ascross the boarder you can buy what ever seed you like at this point in Canada without much worry but when you import or export you are breaking the law so that most likely is the reasoning behind Mephisto's policy

We are well versed in the Canadian legislation, we have been fighting these legal battles for quite some time. Thankfully the supreme court ruled in favour of us and the ACMPR program does not allow for the restriction of access to Cannabis products including seeds. Thus a ACMPR can legally source starter material outside of Canada. The Canadian LP's are not the sole supplier of starter material. Many patients search for specific strains that meet their needs in the best possible manner. Mephisto has proven genetics that are of great value to such patients.

I BET YOU ARE A BLAST AT PARTYS!!!!

Thank you, I have a regular night at the Horseshoe Tavern on Queen St, would you like to get on the guest list?

So am I over reacting (wouldn't be the first time :redcard:) as the sale was stated to start at 12PM CET which is 6am EST

Me too bro. Over reacting at times ovah here boss.

The shipping stuff.... well they can't ship to Canada from their UK location because Royal Post won't ship to Canada any more because of the postal strike. Not much Meph can do about that. And if if there is some legal technical thing what is wrong about that, we should just let that one be my friend.

Thank you, I have a regular night at the Horseshoe Tavern on Queen St, would you like to get on the guest list?
nah i dont want to be the first person on that list. plus I'm allergic to salt.

The Canadian website is now got all the BF stock available and the shopping cart is working like a charm.

Back