Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday CANADA promo.

We don’t know when exactly the postal strike will be over.

There’s backlogs of mail, Royal Mail isn’t even certain on the ability to accept mail for there. Or alternatively they will keep items in a warehouse until they can be sent. I wouldn’t like the idea of Seeds being stored somewhere for that long in unknown conditions.

Once, it’s over, potentially in the new year we could offer a ‘bigger’ sale there. But there need to be good amounts of stock in place to make this happen.

Or when the strike is over and international mail is working efficiently we could send from Europe. But for this weekend it’s not going to happen.

It’s nothing to do with being second class or we not valuing Canada as a customer base, it’s simply to save us and you guys headaches and frustration.

If you have to wait 2 months? To get an order, that’s two months of people asking where their Order is, and our answer will be we don’t know.

Cheers
Okay well I thought I'd try to see if you guys would do a better discount my mom always said it can't hurt to ask I make it somebody out of the US to order for me and he can ship it up to me and Canada and I would definitely look forward to a sale in the new year as well and I'll probably buy some gwk anyways and I can always wait until next Black Friday sale to be honest I have enough seeds of yours to last me at least 2 years also I was going to mention why don't you guys just do a FedEx next day shipment of a bunch of beans in the Canada can't cost that much or maybe it's really expensive

I don't understand why just because your stock is low and you're not matching the same discounts with everybody else. If your stock is what it is you should still be getting the same discount everybody this is kind of unfair for sure

Because the platform the Canada site works on doesn’t allow inventory to be calculated, and we don’t pre-pack we make our orders on the spot once payments have been received.

If more orders come in and are paid for than what we’ve accounted for, then we’re overselling products and on the hook for not being able to supply what people have paid for, and as a team we don’t want to go down that rabbit hole.

There’s much more stock elsewhere which means we can sell at a bigger discount without fear of this happening,

Bigger discount usually equates to more sales, but we’ll still have a big safety margin of stock to prevent the above scenario happening,

Sorry yes it may suck that you only get 20% off, but like I say it was this option or no Black Friday option for Canada.

So it’s there anyway, for people to take it or leave it. It’s the best we could do given our systems and other factors out of our hands.

Because the platform the Canada site works on doesn’t allow inventory to be calculated, and we don’t pre-pack we make our orders on the spot once payments have been received.

If more orders come in and are paid for than what we’ve accounted for, then we’re overselling products and on the hook for not being able to supply what people have paid for, and as a team we don’t want to go down that rabbit hole.

There’s much more stock elsewhere which means we can sell at a bigger discount without fear of this happening,

Bigger discount usually equates to more sales, but we’ll still have a big safety margin of stock to prevent the above scenario happening,

Sorry yes it may suck that you only get 20% off, but like I say it was this option or no Black Friday option for Canada.

So it’s there anyway, for people to take it or leave it. It’s the best we could do given our systems and other factors out of our hands.
.....Fair enough I reckon:bow:

My
.....Fair enough I reckon:bow:
only though is that, 20% with the chance of receiving no freebies might be a worse deal than buying regular price and receive 2 freebies...but as you said it is there, tk or leave it

My

only though is that, 20% with the chance of receiving no freebies might be a worse deal than buying regular price and receive 2 freebies...but as you said it is there, tk or leave it
Who said there would be no freebies? Am I missing something here??? I’ve been following all the threads, or so I thought... Haven’t seen that anywhere?

My

There are freebies, as usual.

Reactions: Uro
Yesterday I saw the Sky Walker on the Canadian site is it available at the Canadian site or is it just not available for the sale

Yesterday I saw the Sky Walker on the Canadian site is it available at the Canadian site or is it just not available for the sale

Super low stock so not available for the sale. Cheers

That postal strike has been a real pain. I cant believe that its got to the point royal mail won't ship to us now. I ordered some of your beans out of Spain or the UK a couple of months ago or so instead of thru Canada and the shipping was very fast for international. I think it was just over a week. I'd have no problem doing that again so I can get the proper BF discounts and get at your proper inventory too, but that isnt even an option because of the postal mash up.

I had a look at the discounts for the international site and I don't feel as bad with the 20% off for the .ca site. I'm going to be ordering for sure. Thanks for at least finding a way to get us an option to participate in the BF sale.

That postal strike has been a real pain. I cant believe that its got to the point royal mail won't ship to us now. I ordered some of your beans out of Spain or the UK a couple of months ago or so instead of thru Canada and the shipping was very fast for international. I think it was just over a week. I'd have no problem doing that again so I can get the proper BF discounts and get at your proper inventory too, but that isnt even an option because of the postal mash up.

I had a look at the discounts for the international site and I don't feel as bad with the 20% off for the .ca site. I'm going to be ordering for sure. Thanks for at least finding a way to get us an option to participate in the BF sale.

Yeh no sweat, the discounts a lot are 25% on the main sale, so you’re not a million miles away.

Personally for us of course it would be easier to do a straight % off everything everywhere , but quite often there’s more than meets the eye with these things unfortunately

Cheers

Back