Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday CANADA promo.

I haven't got the e mail with payment info yet either just one saying they were going to send later today

They will be in touch. Discretion is important so need to follow their directions.
Ya I haven't bothered with it seemed more like a tomorrow problem lol

Got the email almost 2 hrs ago. Sent payment haven’t gotten an etransfer payment received email yet. Our banks do do that don’t they?

As a typical canadian I was on a ski hill all day, drove back in a partial blizzard, then had a beer. Didn't play any hockey today. Pretty exhausted from lack of sleep, but blissed out with the genetics I got today. I really cant wait to grow some Grape Walker Kush.

the payment processing and shipping logistics is very smooth for anyone ordering for the first time from Canada.

A year from now... things will be better and different.

Last edited:
Hey guys, perhaps a little paranoia on my end but after submitting your transfer did you receive anything from your bank letting you know your payment was received? Just want to make sure I didn’t screw up payment and not have my order processed

I haven't got anything either but it takes time anytime I've sent etranfer I don't get conformation email till they accept it

Hey guys, perhaps a little paranoia on my end but after submitting your transfer did you receive anything from your bank letting you know your payment was received? Just want to make sure I didn’t screw up payment and not have my order processed
I'm with rbc and with then you have to go online and enable it.. click more (3 lines icon) > alerts settings > self explanatory from there.. itll probably be similar for other banks aswell

I'm with rbc and with then you have to go online and enable it.. click more (3 lines icon) > alerts settings > self explanatory from there.. itll probably be similar for other banks aswell
I’ll have a look. I recall I used to get notifications in the past but my financial institution recently changed names and structure so maybe their way of doing things has changed? Lol. I just want to be sure that I didn’t mess anything up! Lol

Back