Here's one more for @PlatinumLEDTom
Lights just came back on a bit ago

8e5e8e2d69445321d0ce1d519e54c57a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shit meef welcome to the jungle comes to mind fantastic my friend so happy for you after your last grow :slap:

Thanks, man! It's definitely been a struggle really with the last two grows adjusting to coco and dabbling with AutoPots.

Check out these lovely AvT girls @TaNg [emoji16] since you made an IG post about it

Also, @mephisto !

Last edited:
Here's one more for @PlatinumLEDTom
Lights just came back on a bit ago

8e5e8e2d69445321d0ce1d519e54c57a.jpg

Gorgeous bro,I really think AvT is the best Auto to date....we know it's strong but boy can they grow big and fast. I plan on running 4 too when I get my new light but im thinking of being a bit brutal with them and top and super crop through veg.

Holy smokes, where did all that purple come from. I have two of the P300s and never get a purple hue like that.

It's the veg, bloom and white boost button on all at the same time. The boost button softens the reddish color when taking a photo. I usually take photos with white light only on, but I thought it was cool that you can see all of the tops in this lighting.

Gorgeous bro,I really think AvT is the best Auto to date....we know it's strong but boy can they grow big and fast. I plan on running 4 too when I get my new light but im thinking of being a bit brutal with them and top and super crop through veg.

Have you dabbled any more with organics? I'm currently using BioBizz on one plant.

Back