Day 27

So uhhh, I never thought I would be worried about room. These girls haven't showed preflowers yet, nor have they started their stretch.

7fcfb61cc57d1017d8d591273b71448a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to my world. I'm looking at no more then 8" light clearance and both ladies now want to feed every other day in soil and #5's. I'm looking at super cropping soon, I'm not even 3 weeks in flower.

But I like the color of your leafs and structure of your plants. Perfect in my book.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Welcome to my world. I'm looking at no more then 8" light clearance and both ladies now want to feed every other day in soil and #5's. I'm looking at super cropping soon, I'm not even 3 weeks in flower.

But I like the color of your leafs and structure of your plants. Perfect in my book.

I have maybe 4"-5" room left to raise my light, so they'll just have to grow into it. I'm very impressed with the structure of this strain so far, although I LSTd a bit and tugged them wider.

Ah, that's it. LST does wonders in shape development. I'm a HST guy, but autos are tricky since truncated veg time. Nice work. I measured 10" from top to bare bulb. Only 420 watts so I should be fine if growth stopes now.

Cheers

Lovely green color. That yellow stripping on new growth is due to explosive growth, lack of claw and old growth show plant is in overdrive. Great job Meef.

Thanks, man! I'm definitely starting to get the hang of this growing hobby and reading what the girls want.

I think I mentioned it before, but I have a 10 day old AvT growing in ProMix (2 gal. pot crammed in the middle using BioBizz veganic nutrients. I'm not super concerned about how much light she gets, I just want some sample buds to see how she tastes. I won't really be documenting her much.

06477fddf3e6490a73834cd0445f54d0.jpg

Back