Day 23
I think I'm starting to get the hang of this whole coco coir thing and finding the sweet spot with this new light [emoji854]

edd18056808b3c65e9cb95637aa4a76b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea those will plump right up man . Good job so far !

Thanks, man! I'm really happy with this grow so far! I've definitely had 2-3 of those "AHA" moments and I'm starting to get the swing of this. I have my nutrient schedule fairly dialed in after a year of growing. I was just looking through all of my old threads and I've never had plants this large by day 23. Apparently I did something right, or maybe it's the coco coir.

Thanks, man! I'm really happy with this grow so far! I've definitely had 2-3 of those "AHA" moments and I'm starting to get the swing of this. I have my nutrient schedule fairly dialed in after a year of growing. I was just looking through all of my old threads and I've never had plants this large by day 23. Apparently I did something right, or maybe it's the coco coir.

A little of each of those perhaps. In another years time you'll have had many more of those "aha" moments. Glad to hear things are starting to click. Like I said before, you'll make a few mistakes along the way but if you are observant of the connection you share with each living plant and recognize the signs they give you.. growing will not feel like work to you. Enjoy each step man. Your doing awesome. Keep it going

I feel a BOM winner coming on here... that's no bluff my man... AFN watch this space... I havnt had plants that happy in a while.... they are loving what your doing my man

I'm really starting to get the feel for coco. Too bad I'm switching back to ProMix after this [emoji23]
This medium is working really well for me, but it's time consuming mixing large batches of feed every single day. It would be awesome in AutoPots, but I still don't trust my water supply enough to not cause pH fluctuations. Maybe if I purchase a RO system one day. ProMix is more forgiving (although I haven't had issues with coco), I just want to use the AutoPots, fill it and forget it.

Also, this light is fu**ing awesome. I've never had such healthy looking plants or node spacing.

Amazing growth last few days. From day 20 till now it seems like they doubled in size. Once those roots take hold in that Coco, it's on. Great job, I might try a hempty grow now.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

It's honestly easier than one would think. I just gave them nutrients from day one, loaded them with beneficial bacteria for a root system, and made sure my medium gets completely watered every single day to keep the pH stable. Like I said to A-Train though, it's a bit more time consuming.

No, I'm looking at feeding my 2 girls every other day in #5's. It sucks, I like 3 to 4 between feeding's. Cursed with thirsty plants. Every day would be a nightmare, but plants for look great and it's tempting to try anyway after what I'm seeing.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Back