Day 10 update

Feed;
1.0mL/L Connoisseur Grow A&B
0.26mL/L Roots Excelurator Gold
1.0mL/L Cal/Mag

I'm not sure if this much Cal/Mag is excessive.. Input anyone?

Some interesting growth on one girl, or there lack of. She seems to have one wonky fan leaf. These are F1 seeds though, so I didn't expect them to be stable by any means. I think my biggest issue that I had with coco last time was that I treated it like soil somewhat. I've used nutrients this time around since day one and kept the medium wet and they seem to be doing fine.

a62fd4e2ce094c762fadf84191746a71.jpg

83e6534ecd250704b14e076e3949912c.jpg

d7e09f49497653cd186ee99225e91f35.jpg

59c08742ce993b23824eb1a93f3aaa25.jpg

3453261d371a273155c98229932e70d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's always that 1 that wants to be funny lookin huh.... mine the big league chew this round. I have been feeding them all the same because I'm too lazy to mix seperate batches lol. But three in the tent are thriving and love it. She's a bit off color and gets droopy at times. But she's beginning to flower so I'm just rolling with it

Boomerang (FF Cal/Mg) is 1 tsp (5 ml) gal per feeding schedule so 1 ml is light. Now I'm not sure how strong the base product is compared to boomerang. How dry is your girl getting between feedings? I try and give a few days between feeding's. I've seen plants wrinkle like that due to high PH >7 but I'm sure there is more then one cause for her appearance. As Mr. Train stated, genetics play a role in that as well. Little one is growing nicely.

Cheers

There's always that 1 that wants to be funny lookin huh.... mine the big league chew this round. I have been feeding them all the same because I'm too lazy to mix seperate batches lol. But three in the tent are thriving and love it. She's a bit off color and gets droopy at times. But she's beginning to flower so I'm just rolling with it

I feel that. That's why I do all four same strains, because I don't really feel like tending to individual needs hahaha. If you grow weird or fall behind, Darwinism... [emoji48][emoji23]

Boomerang (FF Cal/Mg) is 1 tsp (5 ml) gal per feeding schedule so 1 ml is light. Now I'm not sure how strong the base product is compared to boomerang. How dry is your girl getting between feedings? I try and give a few days between feeding's. I've seen plants wrinkle like that due to high PH >7 but I'm sure there is more then one cause for her appearance. As Mr. Train stated, genetics play a role in that as well. Little one is growing nicely.

Cheers

pH has been 5.8, fed every day. They don't get that dry between feedings, I don't want pH fluctuation. I'm looking at coco as a hydro medium, it holds 30% more oxygen than soil fully soaked. I've seen goofy things like that from genetics in the beginning, so I never really sweat it. Like I said, these AvT were a one time thing F1 cross, so I don't really expect them to be stable yet.

Awesome, I figured all was well on your part. I forget this is not the 420 board. You all seem to be quite experienced at growing. Coco is a beast that needs water daily. FF now has a new soil (salamander) that try say you can water up to 6 times a day or something. That's crazy work. I'm a 3 to 4 day guy in soil. I've been stuck with a few monsters that needed watering every other day but it was my fault for running [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] and not [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]. Again, not a DWC guy but there are a few nutes that lock out fast in low PH, Cal Mag Being Two two of them. Plus doesn't Coco wick away Ca, Mg from plant? Hydro PH had sweet spot at 5.5 or so I'm told but I'm having issues wrappings my head around hydro vs soil nute PH range. I've got nothing else, rock on Meef.

Awesome, I figured all was well on your part. I forget this is not the 420 board. You all seem to be quite experienced at growing. Coco is a beast that needs water daily. FF now has a new soil (salamander) that try say you can water up to 6 times a day or something. That's crazy work. I'm a 3 to 4 day guy in soil. I've been stuck with a few monsters that needed watering every other day but it was my fault for running [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] and not [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]. Again, not a DWC guy but there are a few nutes that lock out fast in low PH, Cal Mag Being Two two of them. Plus doesn't Coco wick away Ca, Mg from plant? Hydro PH had sweet spot at 5.5 or so I'm told but I'm having issues wrappings my head around hydro vs soil nute PH range. I've got nothing else, rock on Meef.

I'm no expert by any means, I just read up a lot on what I'm attempting to do. I don't have a year of growing under my belt yet. I would prefer to water every 3-4 days honestly, my work schedule is 55-60 hours a week right now.

I'm where your at, I started in September last year when it turned legal. I'm just saying the talent level is higher here. Plus I've seen great flowers on this site, there is even an Elvis over here, how can you go wrong.

Cheers

Back