New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Woohoo! I had a good feeling about that WW! Looks like you could give her a little longer though no?

She's a stunner but I loooooove the look of the Dr. Feelgood. Blueberry Charas eh? Sounds delicious! Those buds are so pretty and she's absolutely covered in them. You'll be getting a nice haul by the look of it. They look nice and dense too.

Really happy to see they're all coming along so well. You're gonna have a great collection of old school smoke on deck. What you got your sights set on next? I'd love to see how you get on with Mephisto.

I'm sure they're all solid but honestly I thought it was a bit of hype until i had a bowl of the Strawberry Nuggets.

@NiceOption Of course she could take longer lol hence the may be ready to flush rather than a definite.

It really depends on a few factors since she's not developing like other plants I've grown, with almost all the mass coming in right towards the end although this seems to coincide with the photo version.
Also bearing in mind I'm not looking for too much amber, the auto White widow is already a little on the stoney side compared to the original and I'd prefer it to be as rushy as possible.

Obviously I'm not going to be picking her until she's full grown, but I have also observed the need for a well timed harvest with autos. After examining buds by opening them up a little I have seen there's still some clouding to happen though not too much now.

Weird thing is her pistils ain't going orange much at all, I've seen some start to take on a little colour the moment trichs start going cloudy so that's throwing me off a little that she's not!

We'll have to just wait and see!

Plus there's the fact that at this point I start watering to light run-off and a feed may last 1-3 days in soil so the flush would actually be like a week yet lol sometimes I'm not as thorough as I should be

And the Dr. Feelgood, let's just say I need to start staking her now! Her buds are getting pretty weighty but the day and things are starting to bend! Good sign lol

Guess a plant that is double her normal size will need a little help!

@Froot n Fuel

And for a while I will be repping the Seedstockers for the grow battle... I like Mephisto and really like the idea of their genetics but Seedstockers has teh super potent XXL beasts that I'm after at pretty reasonable prices.

Got the Nicole Cream Autos (2 hopefully, already lost one due to a bit of bark dammit) (Nicole's Kush X Extreme Cream) and one Candy Dawg Auto trial plant (Chem Dawg X Candy Kush) going now :) and they will probably fill out the tent for until the next leg and then I will be doing 4x Candy Dawg Autos so I'm going to have to put a pause in the strain rotation until Autumn!

A lot of planning to do...

As always cheers for checking in guys :bighug:

@NiceOption Of course she could take longer lol hence the may be ready to flush rather than a definite.

It really depends on a few factors since she's not developing like other plants I've grown, with almost all the mass coming in right towards the end although this seems to coincide with the photo version.
Also bearing in mind I'm not looking for too much amber, the auto White widow is already a little on the stoney side compared to the original and I'd prefer it to be as rushy as possible.

Obviously I'm not going to be picking her until she's full grown, but I have also observed the need for a well timed harvest with autos. After examining buds by opening them up a little I have seen there's still some clouding to happen though not too much now.

Weird thing is her pistils ain't going orange much at all, I've seen some start to take on a little colour the moment trichs start going cloudy so that's throwing me off a little that she's not!

We'll have to just wait and see!

Plus there's the fact that at this point I start watering to light run-off and a feed may last 1-3 days in soil so the flush would actually be like a week yet lol sometimes I'm not as thorough as I should be

And the Dr. Feelgood, let's just say I need to start staking her now! Her buds are getting pretty weighty but the day and things are starting to bend! Good sign lol

Guess a plant that is double her normal size will need a little help!

@Froot n Fuel

And for a while I will be repping the Seedstockers for the grow battle... I like Mephisto and really like the idea of their genetics but Seedstockers has teh super potent XXL beasts that I'm after at pretty reasonable prices.

Got the Nicole Cream Autos (2 hopefully, already lost one due to a bit of bark dammit) (Nicole's Kush X Extreme Cream) and one Candy Dawg Auto trial plant (Chem Dawg X Candy Kush) going now :) and they will probably fill out the tent for until the next leg and then I will be doing 4x Candy Dawg Autos so I'm going to have to put a pause in the strain rotation until Autumn!

A lot of planning to do...

As always cheers for checking in guys :bighug:
Hmmmmm strange about the pistils, but i guess it's the trichs that count. Actually my FxS is a bit like that, The trichs are all pretty much cloudy as they are, but still has plenty of growing to do. Perhaps it's just one of those plants that gets it's colour a little later in life. My experience of WW is that they're usually pretty orange buds, I'm sure they'll do their thing very shortly! They're in good hands after all :greenthumb:

anything dawg or kush and I’m on it - be very interested to see those Candy Dawgs :drool:

Trust man the Candy Dawg of mine is amazingly strong so far too! Very vigorous growth, rapidly developing into a strong seedling!

White Widow Auto day 80 in soil:
Still swelling, with a couple buds foxtailing a little bit but not severely or affecting the best cola luckily.

She is getting smellier by the day, with the atomic cat piss turning to Chernobyl evergreen forest. Great stuff
IMG_20190129_120258.jpg
IMG_20190129_120239.jpg

Lovely colour, light green with so much resin that she looks like a snow dusted pine clearing.
IMG_20190129_120150.jpg
IMG_20190129_120224.jpg

Trichomes have finally got to a level of cloudy I'm happy with, and pistils turning yellow (not orange, she's got weird colouring there) so this is all telling me things are finally starting to wrap up for sure.

Dr Feelgood day 71 in soil:
Making fine progress and trichs and pistils are turning but she still has a bit of fattening to do yet.
IMG_20190129_123658.jpg
IMG_20190129_123640.jpg

Buds are swelling rapidly however, and her mainstem is becoming a great producer.
IMG_20190129_123900.jpg

A little vid to show her scale

Northern Lights Auto day 63 in soil:

Buds swelling, pistils turning orange and trichs almost completely cloudy with spattering of amber here and there, this girl looks like shes nearly getting there.
IMG_20190129_124418.jpg
IMG_20190129_124429.jpg

Very surprising when I look at others NL grows! Not that I'll complain at an early finisher!
IMG_20190129_124458.jpg
IMG_20190129_124449.jpg

And a vid for scale

Wow dude, that WW is looking amazing with an abundance of buddage all over the place. Very nice.
Also - "Chernobyl Evergreen Forest" :crying:

Please start breeding so you can name a strain that.

Back