New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Yeah, gummies does seem like a lot of work, but something I'd be willing to get stuck into. I HATE baked eddies, I just don't see the point. Dosage is impossible to control and as someone that uses a ton of CBD oil, I have no issues with just nomming a load of coco butter. I'd imagine making a batch of RSO or something similar and using that would give a better effect and also a better control of dosage in gummies or any other non baked edible.

Interesting what you have to say about indicas in edibles. I've found indica edibles to be more controlled and less psychoactive but more medical in their effect. I'm able to sleep much better but with sativa dom edibles I'm on the ceiling.
It can be fun but not really what I'm after from an edible. It's enjoyable in a smoke but theres something about it that really ups the anxiety for me in an edible, almost like the first come up on mushrooms but without the follow through, it just stays rushy and uncomfortable.

How many times can you use the word edible eh...

I know what you're saying but if I'm being honest if I take a gummy with more than just CBD in it it's normally so I can get sky high. I also find you can just take a bit of CBD oil on top of a sativa edible to mellow out the trippy psychoactive high a little but I've wasted plenty of indica half ounces on butter and oil that are just medical and don't seem to produce a euphoric effect in me like it would if smoked or vaped which isn't necessarily a bad thing but Im trying to toe the line between a medical and recreational toker best I can lol

I also much prefer to vape my extra pain/anxiety relief meds on top of the standard CBD regimen as I rarely need 6-8 hours of strong pain relief and I don't get the same enjoyment out of it.

But I'm 23 and my fibro only triggered after traumatic event when I was 21/22 so either it goes away or keeps getting worse as it has done there's no way to tell, but chances are regardless of that one day I will revel in the relief I get from a good true indica Eddie!

Bit of a different approach today, a video to show better my garden. All of them are having an off day with just alg-aAlg- and topmax today because when watering daily and using biobizz, despite their recommendations of giving with every water I believe that the frequency is a little too much

Upfront we have Dr. Feelgood day 60 and despite a little tip burn she is fantastic

Back left we have White widow auto day 69 and starting to stack properly! Took her a while but she's there

Back right we have Northern lights auto day 52 in soil and stacking beautifully! Such a frosty plant with big buds, pretty happy with her to say the least!

Along with a few jalapeno and Thai basil seedlings, getting ready for the growing season.

Also we have the Germing Seedstockers Battle plants, the two Nicole Creams auto and one Test Candy Dawg auto In a warm corner

I'm sure me was in here twice this week, but didn't see uploads since sunday :nono: maybe it's me evening blunts:dizzy:
Looking good into [HASHTAG]#gomedimadness[/HASHTAG] garden!:baked:

The amount of times I've missed someone's harvest and had to delete a post asking how the plant was doing I'm not sure! I've just taken it as a reassurance of my growing :crying:

But cheers man, appreciate the good vibe :d5:

Looking nice, Medi! All the plants are filling out nicely! You must have such a nice combination of scents in that tent!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Trust me the White Widow is dominating by far. I was a little worried about her but now we're on ten weeks and everything back on track. I guess I did top her, did lots of defol and extensive LST so I think she's just taking her time but now she fills the tent with that classic pure nuclear cat piss that I haven't smelled in a while.

The northern lights is a bit bland right now but she'll put on some terps a bit later in the game and I'm surprised by how similar the Dr. Feelgood smells like I don't know maybe a Blue Himalayan with a hint of original Kush

Glad I didn't listen to those that said autos suck because sadly I don't have pbotoperiod space just yet and so far I haven't been able to tell the difference in quality.

In fact the photo critical cheese gives me loads of anxiety and paranoia but the autoflower doesnt and is way more chilled but just as euphoric so its given me a little more zeal to try some different auto head bangers:headbang:

Here we have another progress update on my tent.

WW on day 73 at back left and very nearly there. She's a little weird in her development, it seems that calyx swelling and trichrome production/maturation is happening all at once and extremely rapidly and is requiring a lot more watching that others I've grown. I think she's going to be another 14-20 days at this rate

NL day 56 in soil (back right) and still racing on a head of the others.
She is swelling and maturing like no one's business and doubt if she makes it past 65/75 days, will be nice to have another harvest long before I run out!

And lastly we have Dr. Feelgood day 64 in soil (upfront) and doing amazingly. Buds continue to swell and cover in frost and she has so many budsites it's hard to count. I have no idea how much longer she will take but she seems to be developing at a steady and consistent pace.

Then we have the two early sprouters of the Seedstockers genetics, With Nicole Cream in the square pot and Candy Dawg in the round.

We also have my veg seedlings coming in nicely on the floor, and some pest-repelling Calendula in the 2inch peat pots

Anyway guys it's a bit of a stressful time for me ATM since I lost my job this week but I'll try to keep up with my forum time
Peace

followed on Insta - i don't post i just watch :smoking:

loving the tent tour :thumbsup:
that widow really exploded since i last saw her properly - and if she's a cat piss factory then you're super lucky...one of my faves.
tonnes of bud sites on Feelgood wow...
everything nice and healthy too - good job juggling all this stuff.

:bighug:

Sorry about the job man, that sucks. Hope you're doing ok.

I know your not totally sold on the WW but as @Froot n Fuel says, a cat piss factory sounds like she's doing well! I miss that classic WW smell, I wouldn't say it's a favourite of mine but it certainly takes me back. Amazing how smell can transport us back in time. It was almost all that was available when I was a kid, that and NL. I grew up in Brixton and it was a heavy perfume in the air all day every day.

I've been away from AFN for a few days as my laptop packed it in, work's been crazy, i got sick, but it looks like there's been some serious growth and bud development on all your ladies in a really short space of time.

In short, you've been killing it as per.

:slap::slap::slap:

@NiceOption @Froot n Fuel Thanks guys, I appreciate it :pighug:
Just one of those things really, not too bothered since I hated the job and working in retail at this point in time is pretty pointless, unless you're with an online firm the jobs won't last and I was never expecting mine to lol
I had all my holiday saved up so I don't have to work my notice period and I've just started therapy and I've been wanting to get back to focusing on my studies because my time in the garden had really slipped (veg garden, no bud garden lol) so in reality they've done me a favour!

But yeah the White Widow is stacking now and very rapidly indeed, she's getting cloudy and her buds while compact, are very dense and resin coated. It turns out she has lots of trichs, there's just very densely clustered and were difficult to see before the calyxes swelled enough. Not really a plant for trim though as her leaves are all but bare!

Some pics
IMG_20190123_125422.jpg
IMG_20190123_125415.jpg
IMG_20190123_125407.jpg

Back