New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Couldn’t resist a true light pic update on the girls!

White widow day 67 and starting to make real progress. My guess is the extensive training on her lead to slightly longer flowering period as I’ve seen it happen to others plenty with the next gen autos. Classic white widow atomic cat piss smell, like that hint of fresh litter box lined with the dankest buds.
FF434A35-A003-4CCD-B0EB-5490AEA2390C.jpeg
A310D2D6-026B-4888-A98D-5DB8C53F5C1F.jpeg
4AC30420-8837-49C9-A21F-1CCF5B465D1C.jpeg

D725F1FA-DD18-4AFB-9320-393E3D49FB90.jpeg

Dr Feelgood day 59 and smelling fantasitc. Those of you who have smoked the Himalaya Afghan genetics will know that iconic scent and I don’t know how else to describe it. Close to true Malana charas mixed with some blueberry keif. so much fruit and so much spicy earth. Makes me reminisce of the days when life was simpler and good Indian hash and the best Lebanese and ketama was still available.
1E0403AA-56CF-4299-86F6-7F4D72AA305A.jpeg
0C33A310-9618-4639-9201-369E31C8A346.jpeg
035812FA-E3C3-4212-BB82-3D07D7D74CF3.jpeg

And finally Northern lights auto, day 50. a fantastic plant and a head of schedule despite a topping. She is producing the best colas I’ve produced so far, with only a few tactical snips and bends. She smells again that classic northern lights. Probably the strain that first made my dad green out
941FAB71-6B3B-498F-A386-02C0F4EA0CD1.jpeg
06E3FED6-EEE5-4E4F-98F0-B669A67C4F5B.jpeg
09A5BB97-F909-4A7B-A6DE-2BF96B3A51FD.jpeg
5F42C49D-252E-43C4-ACA0-408639451265.jpeg

Peace everyone

Also Nicole’s Cream?
I googled and got a recipe for a face mask I think

Exactly mate! I believe its a cross of Nicole's Kush and Extreme Cream but it's a bit vague lol

All I turned up was a Nicole kidman nude meme and I ain't posting it here haha

They're really starting to stack now dude. Looks like you're on your way to the heaviest harvest yet.

Top stuff! Getting envious of the WW!

I have to be honest though man I have my doubts about the white widow, she isn't as frosty as she should be but I've been looking to make a plant into some gummies so if she ain't dank enough it will be her! Can't count my cards too early though, she could be a very late bloomer so I'm just going to cut the grow right down and ramp up the Alg-a-mic and bloom nutes to try and stimulateresin production.

she also has the viparspectra 300w knock-off my mate gave me all to herself now at around 13inch distance (its a directed light reflector so you gotta be careful) and it seems to be doing the trick

I have to be honest though man I have my doubts about the white widow, she isn't as frosty as she should be but I've been looking to make a plant into some gummies so if she ain't dank enough it will be her! Can't count my cards too early though, she could be a very late bloomer so I'm just going to cut the grow right down and ramp up the Alg-a-mic and bloom nutes to try and stimulateresin production.

she also has the viparspectra 300w knock-off my mate gave me all to herself now at around 13inch distance (its a directed light reflector so you gotta be careful) and it seems to be doing the trick
Well she looks good from where I'm sitting! Gummies though!? That's my jam! Gotta get that recipe off you...

Getting things ready for the battle, doing 2 Nicole creams (1 to be entered) and one candy Dawg to give me a head start in the second leg by pushing the boundaries a little and seeing what I can accomplish and it also allows me to sCe one Nicole's cream

Doing a side by side comparison between my 200ml peat transplant pots (bottom cut off, holes made in sides to aid root aeration and avoid root binding post transplant shown below)
IMG_20190116_205242.jpg
and a standard 200ml plastic starter pot using the Nicoles cream before transplanting into final 20L smart pots (trying to get these girls as big as possible)
IMG_20190116_205325.jpg

Candy Dawg will be in 11L this time round simply as a matter of space conservation and to get a final use out of a worn smart pot that will go a bit funny soon
IMG_20190116_205020.jpg

Just warming the soil through and awaiting the time to germ!

Well she looks good from where I'm sitting! Gummies though!? That's my jam! Gotta get that recipe off you...

Yeah it's one of those things, she's put out lots of pistils and her calyxes are swelling but still not showing frost. Weird for White Widow right? But cheers for the kind words, they may just make her finish how I want, you never know what a good vibe can do lol

To be fair if I am going to make gummies though I would always pick a strain like white widow.
The heavier stoney indicas don't hit me in edibles much, got a huge THC/CBD combo tolerance but less so for straight up THC

I just gotta figure it out with the CBD oil extract first, they keep turning to goop that you have to freeze and drop to dose!

If anyone sees this and has any recipes I'd love to see them because I can't figure out to to get it to set with all that oil!

But I guess Id have to do a few iso washes on the plant and maybe just buy a mix somewhere, only way I can see of going about it since you wouldn't want to be working with plant matter and gummies, I wouldn't want all that chlorophyll taste!

Yeah it's one of those things, she's put out lots of pistils and her calyxes are swelling but still not showing frost. Weird for White Widow right? But cheers for the kind words, they may just make her finish how I want, you never know what a good vibe can do lol

To be fair if I am going to make gummies though I would always pick a strain like white widow.
The heavier stoney indicas don't hit me in edibles much, got a huge THC/CBD combo tolerance but less so for straight up THC

I just gotta figure it out with the CBD oil extract first, they keep turning to goop that you have to freeze and drop to dose!

If anyone sees this and has any recipes I'd love to see them because I can't figure out to to get it to set with all that oil!

But I guess Id have to do a few iso washes on the plant and maybe just buy a mix somewhere, only way I can see of going about it since you wouldn't want to be working with plant matter and gummies, I wouldn't want all that chlorophyll taste!
Yeah, gummies does seem like a lot of work, but something I'd be willing to get stuck into. I HATE baked eddies, I just don't see the point. Dosage is impossible to control and as someone that uses a ton of CBD oil, I have no issues with just nomming a load of coco butter. I'd imagine making a batch of RSO or something similar and using that would give a better effect and also a better control of dosage in gummies or any other non baked edible.

Interesting what you have to say about indicas in edibles. I've found indica edibles to be more controlled and less psychoactive but more medical in their effect. I'm able to sleep much better but with sativa dom edibles I'm on the ceiling.
It can be fun but not really what I'm after from an edible. It's enjoyable in a smoke but theres something about it that really ups the anxiety for me in an edible, almost like the first come up on mushrooms but without the follow through, it just stays rushy and uncomfortable.

How many times can you use the word edible eh...

Back