Nutrients MedGrower does Remo Nutrients (DWC/GN lights/DutchPassion AWW)

:smoking: hey Med'! ..yes indeed, they seem to be taking the Ca-Mg defc. in stride- :greenthumb:- Ca defc. can be a bitch to control sometimes, as an immobile nute,.. if this progression continues with any sort of speed, or fails to halt after a few days, I strongly recommend doing a foliar spray, preferably with something other than that 3-0-0 remo supp',... better still, score some of that Optic Foliar Transport along with whatever lower N content supp you have,... Transport will jet the Ca and Mg into the leave much faster! Otherwise, you know the foliar drill: wetting agent, spray tops and bottoms of leaves, during lights-on so you get the plant when the stomata are open for bizz,... if possible, keep them out of the direct blasting light, or dim it, shield them with something until it's mostly dry to avoid any potential burning effect,... Too bad we didn't get more elucidation from the Remo rep about what was discussed at Live Help,... I still think the P-K balance is off, and too much N is going in, but as mentioned also, I'm not a a hydro guy,... how are the others using this brand faring? Watch those buds carefully, if they they start to seem poorly developed for their age, might be necessary to use a P booster of some kind,... too soon to say just now though!

:smoking: hey Med'! ..yes indeed, they seem to be taking the Ca-Mg defc. in stride- :greenthumb:- Ca defc. can be a bitch to control sometimes, as an immobile nute,.. if this progression continues with any sort of speed, or fails to halt after a few days, I strongly recommend doing a foliar spray, preferably with something other than that 3-0-0 remo supp',... better still, score some of that Optic Foliar Transport along with whatever lower N content supp you have,... Transport will jet the Ca and Mg into the leave much faster! Otherwise, you know the foliar drill: wetting agent, spray tops and bottoms of leaves, during lights-on so you get the plant when the stomata are open for bizz,... if possible, keep them out of the direct blasting light, or dim it, shield them with something until it's mostly dry to avoid any potential burning effect,... Too bad we didn't get more elucidation from the Remo rep about what was discussed at Live Help,... I still think the P-K balance is off, and too much N is going in, but as mentioned also, I'm not a a hydro guy,... how are the others using this brand faring? Watch those buds carefully, if they they start to seem poorly developed for their age, might be necessary to use a P booster of some kind,... too soon to say just now though!

Thank you for your tips and guidance, @Waira ! Yeah I am under impression that AN Nutes also had quite a bit of K, so little of P and loads of N. Also their CalMag Xtra -product had NPK of 3-0-0. Or was it even 4-0-0 if my memory serves me right. All I hear these days is that cannabis doesn't need that much of P but that's what they say. Same story was with Canna -line, their PK 13/14 had a good load of P in it but you were adviced to use only some four weeks before estimated harvest, only for that one week. I'll be watching and updating the status of those buds. So far so good with the budsite development for my standards. Those standards might not be up to bar with some other guys here...that's for sure... :toke:

Seems that other guys here are having very good times with Remo Nutes. @Fairlynew has gotten some CalMag issues as well but otherwise it is looking super!

Stepside does REMO Nutrients for the Cannazone
The Remo Nutrients Cannazone Test, by Waximus
FAIRLYNEW DOES REMO NUTRIENTS test for CANNZONE

Mine was minimal and I seem to have it under control. Only four out of 23 showed a bit of cm two are because I moved them from my chinese lights to a Cree and the Cree was to strong. I am keeping a close eye on it.

Mine was minimal and I seem to have it under control. Only four out of 23 showed a bit of cm two are because I moved them from my chinese lights to a Cree and the Cree was to strong. I am keeping a close eye on it.

Yeah that was about all of the issues people been having with these nutrients so far so pretty minimal. It might be that MS0006 just makes my plants need more Ca specially when, I guess I did, run it too close to the plants. So all I need to do is some damage control because my own foolery :biggrin:

DAY 44

pH 6.3
EC 1.24

I see both readings were little high or going up so I applied some pH down to bring the pH to 6.1 or so and EC 1.20. I applied 2 litres of water along with it 1ml of MagNifiCal for each litres for extra CM. I've also done foliar feed of CM for two days now (1ml per litre) and as the old CM -defiency leafs are getting uglier, that is to be expected, I don't see any new affected leaves for now. I really hope we got it halted to here and I think I've learned my lesson to stick with the scheduled amount of MagNifiCal.

@RemoNutrients could you please tell us what carbohydrates and amino acids are in the Nature's Candy -supplement? I am just curious about it since I've been studying their role and importance, such as L-tryptophan, L-Cysteine, L-Glutamate and L-Glycine from the amino acids and arabinose, dextrose, glucose, maltose and xylose from the carbohydrates.

Thank you for your tips and guidance, @Waira ! Yeah I am under impression that AN Nutes also had quite a bit of K, so little of P and loads of N. Also their CalMag Xtra -product had NPK of 3-0-0. Or was it even 4-0-0 if my memory serves me right. All I hear these days is that cannabis doesn't need that much of P but that's what they say. Same story was with Canna -line, their PK 13/14 had a good load of P in it but you were adviced to use only some four weeks before estimated harvest, only for that one week. I'll be watching and updating the status of those buds. So far so good with the budsite development for my standards. Those standards might not be up to bar with some other guys here...that's for sure... :toke:

Seems that other guys here are having very good times with Remo Nutes. @Fairlynew has gotten some CalMag issues as well but otherwise it is looking super!

Stepside does REMO Nutrients for the Cannazone
The Remo Nutrients Cannazone Test, by Waximus
FAIRLYNEW DOES REMO NUTRIENTS test for CANNZONE
Stepside had some Cal defs as well.. didn't catch it in time so the battle is still on

@RemoNutrients could you please tell us what carbohydrates and amino acids are in the Nature's Candy -supplement? I am just curious about it since I've been studying their role and importance, such as L-tryptophan, L-Cysteine, L-Glutamate and L-Glycine from the amino acids and arabinose, dextrose, glucose, maltose and xylose from the carbohydrates.

Hey Med,

We use 18 different amino acids including all of the ones listed above. This product also has 4 varieties of B Vitamins and for the sugar, we use inverted cane sugar and non-sulphured molasses.

Joel

Stepside had some Cal defs as well.. didn't catch it in time so the battle is still on

Hey Stepside, if you're using DWC, then it's going to be a tough one. We formulated our line to be appropriate for the most amount of grow systems but DWC seems to be the style that needs modding. The problem is that when you modify it, it changes the levels across the board and the risk of deficiency starts to increase.

Calcium levels in water sources can also affect Ca levels. Micro and MagnifiCal are the two products with calcium, and I would recommend increasing the magnifical before the micro.

Hope that helps guys,

Joel

Hey @RemoNutrients thank you so much for you replies and help you are giving for me. I think Stepside is using soil though. I am pretty certain after adding more MagNifiCal and keeping my pH at bay, this DWC garden gets pretty again. Also, I think the need of extra Ca will go down after a bit at the further stages of flowering so I think we are good here.

So to sum this all up, the lesson is: If you are doing DWC and LED --> Bump up that MagNifiCal, before you regret it bro. :smoking: (I think we are still looking for over 1gpw yields here)

I really like the sounds of that with the Nature's Candy and I believe carbohydrates make a noticable difference in my grows giving the plants more energy. Thank you for that info! All that good stuff in one bottle with such a decent price. That is impressive indeed, I must say.

Last edited:
Back