Mephisto Genetics MBAP, Creme Bubbly, George Walker Bush

So, last night a traded some bud to my friends boyfriend for a couple aquariums. We got talking, it turns out he has a basement set up, and gave me some of his...i got home and looked at it, and saw alot of seeds...didnt look like he cured it...well, maybe its ok...so i smoke a little and realize hes growing schwagg. it was bad- really bad, made me feel awful. Hes got 1000w hid going, taking the risk and effort to do it, but it seems like he doesnt know what hes doing or what weed should be like. He was confused that the Euforia had a name, he just doesnt know. Which is weird, i can tell hes a smart guy, he just assumes theres no better way of doing it, and doesnt look into it, thats what i got from talking to my friend about it. She says it makes him really slow anxious and irritable. I was like that when i was a kid, just compulsively smoking anything i could get.
Id like to try to help him out, but have no idea how to tell him his weed is terrible and hes doing it wrong without coming off as a dick and offending him. I have to grab the other aquarium, ill try to think of someway to bring it up. Im not a good diplomat. SCHWAGG SUUUUUUUCKS. man it sucks.
Anyway, this dwc mbap is totally blowing my mind, i knew about it, but its different seeing how vigorously they grow in person
20170923_124446.jpg 20170923_124434.jpg 20170923_125742.jpg

I was in that Optic Foliar chat last night, so i went to the hydroshop to get some overgrow. They wanted 80 bucks for the 1 liter...i dont know how the fuck they come up with prices there, some stuff is cheaper than it should be, then therell be something like a 3 gallon air pot for 40 dollars. Weird. Im excited to try the overgrow, im gonna try a comparison with 2 of the same pheno, its time to pop more seeds lol
20170923_142905.jpg

Last edited:
So, last night a traded some bud to my friends boyfriend for a couple aquariums. We got talking, it turns out he has a basement set up, and gave me some of his...i got home and looked at it, and saw alot of seeds...didnt look like he cured it...well, maybe its ok...so i smoke a little and realize hes growing schwagg. it was bad- really bad, made me feel awful. Hes got 1000w hid going, taking the risk and effort to do it, but it seems like he doesnt know what hes doing or what weed should be like. He was confused that the Euforia had a name, he just doesnt know. Which is weird, i can tell hes a smart guy, he just assumes theres no better way of doing it, and doesnt look into it, thats what i got from talking to my friend about it. She says it makes him really slow anxious and irritable. I was like that when i was a kid, just compulsively smoking anything i could get.
Id like to try to help him out, but have no idea how to tell him his weed is terrible and hes doing it wrong without coming off as a dick and offending him. I have to grab the other aquarium, ill try to think of someway to bring it up. Im not a good diplomat. SCHWAGG SUUUUUUUCKS. man it sucks.
Anyway, this dwc mbap is totally blowing my mind, i knew about it, but its different seeing how vigorously they grow in person
View attachment 807644 View attachment 807645 View attachment 807646

I was in that Optic Foliar chat last night, so i went to the hydroshop to get some overgrow. They wanted 80 bucks for the 1 liter...i dont know how the fuck they come up with prices there, some stuff is cheaper than it should be, then therell be something like a 3 gallon air pot for 40 dollars. Weird. Im excited to try the overgrow, im gonna try a comparison with 2 of the same pheno, its time to pop more seeds lol
View attachment 807675
maybe try giving him a few seeds of good strains to get started with but he should relize pretty soon after he tries some euforia that his stuff is bush weed:pass:

maybe try giving him a few seeds of good strains to get started with but he should relize pretty soon after he tries some euforia that his stuff is bush weed:pass:
I wanna know what he thinks of it, he may have never had bud that was purposefully bred for positive effects. Same with people ive asked around school whats going around, theyre paying waaay more for whats potent, well cured commerc, but has a bad high. Theyve never had this "weed with names" before. I could only get stuff from one source when i used to purchase it, i knew what the dutch passion strains were that i liked back then, they always had my favorite highs. Im gonna clone him Humboldt Sapphire og and DNA chocolope, i got them as freebies. i dont wanna try to explain what autos are and why he should do them instead, maybe if i end up being friends with him. for some reason alot of growers i meet cant wrap their heads around how autos work, i guess they arent grow hobbyists that think about it alot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I wanna know what he thinks of it, he may have never had bud that was purposefully bred for positive effects. Same with people ive asked around school whats going around, theyre paying waaay more for whats potent, well cured commerc, but has a bad high. Theyve never had this "weed with names" before. I could only get stuff from one source when i used to purchase it, i knew what the dutch passion strains were that i liked back then, they always had my favorite highs. Im gonna clone him Humboldt Sapphire og and DNA chocolope, i got them as freebies. i dont wanna try to explain what autos are and why he should do them instead, maybe if i end up being friends with him. for some reason alot of growers i meet cant wrap their heads around how autos work, i guess they arent grow hobbyists that think about it alot.

two nice choices and will definitly show him that there not just fancy names two very different tastes and smells from og and chocolope i understand your troubles with tryin to tell people about autos none of my buddys who grow will even try one out in the corner haha missing out in my opinion :pass:

two nice choices and will definitly show him that there not just fancy names two very different tastes and smells from og and chocolope i understand your troubles with tryin to tell people about autos none of my buddys who grow will even try one out in the corner haha missing out in my opinion :pass:

Yeah, i think it took a long time and a lotta work, but autos are coming into their own in the last few years, alot of people think of thr low riders and more ruderalis dominant plants they tried or saw, thats what i saw, i got a freebie dark devil and tried it then started looking into them more. im getting 3 to 4 oz off a Mephisto and havent mastered getting max yeilds, and the quality is better than any photo ive had or anyone else ive given it to has had, their minds are totally blown by Sour Stomper, it was the best thing going around in a long time, it was like a caricature of weed, it looked and smelled ridiculous.
190.jpeg <---stomper cola
Ive heard a couple people getting bad genetics, or giving them 12/12 to flower and getting low yeild, i try to explain, i think i might convert the hydro shop guy, hes rethinking it but has alot of photos. The Dutch Passion plants are huge yeilders, that really sold him seeing auto ultimate pics.
Autos and cobs are the most effective way to grow, ive been using cobs since last april, theyre fantastic. I keep adding more, theyre fun to put together.
I havent seen mantis around in a while either, when i moved into this building there was a swarm here, they were everywhere.
Gotta get up...slept in late...need moar coffee...

Anybody into SciFi? Im reading this book by Greg Bear called Blood Music. This guy secretly makes a DNA computer AI, and injects himself with it to smuggle it out of the lab he was working in, he was making it covertly behind his employers back. It is very good, i really recommend it.
76bbd1a45ecf583891fae7d2b203676d.jpg

I like si fi, will have to check that on out.

Cobs are nice! Really like the new technology and lower heat output.

I like si fi, will have to check that on out.

Cobs are nice! Really like the new technology and lower heat output.
Have u finished a grow with them? Theyre superior in every way, im kinda obsessed with them. Im gonna make far red/ir/uv boards with cree smd's, i just got a nice electronics soldering kit so i can work on pcb's

My friend brought it up to him, he reaaaally liked the Euforia. Im gonna talk to him when i grab the other aquarium, hes interested in cobs and clones. I forget alot that some people dont care about quality, they just wanna get fucked up. I cant smoke bad weed. It seems like hed much rather have something good. I enjoy helping other growers and trading, i have contempt for money. Gotta have it, society runs on dollars and sex.
Gonna tend the ladies and post their progress innaminit

Back