Mephisto Genetics MBAP, Creme Bubbly, George Walker Bush

Ohhh boy, i finally finished harvesting GWK last night. It took about 9 hrs all together, not because there was a lot of leaves, but cuz it was so damn sticky. This is the stickiest plant ive ever dealt with out of around ten strains ive grown. But holy crap these are pretty flowers, they have a great color and smell, the aroma is like grape skunk kerosene with something else, the skunk really stays on my hands. This is the best job ive done so far, im learning alot every time. This is the biggest yeild ive ever had from a single plant, excluding my giant photo Euforia which was mostly fluff due to ac death. There isnt a single bud on this plant that i threw in the trim bin, the smallest bottom buds were the size of my largest finger tip and really solid. All the buds are solid. I love the Mephisto strains, when you drop their buds in a jar they make a satisfying "thunk" sound lol. So i started harvesting on day 62, i probly coulda let it go for another week or more, but it was getting some amber and i and my friends prefer the racier high. If anyone else doing this strain, it helps to have a pair of tweezers nearby to pull the trim off that sticks to the buds. It would probly be easier to trim dry, but i really wanted to see what it would look like all stacked up haha. Heres some pics. Hmm i dont know how to insert them into text on tapatalk, i guess theyll be at the bottom. I just sat on my bed watching episodes of Iron Fist as i trimmed. I have always hated what hollywood did to my favorite comics, but these newer comic shows like iron fist, dare devil and such are really well written and directed. Especially Gotham. I started by watching that, its amazing, i havent watched tv or movies really in 10 years, but it was fantastic. Ok heres pics
df869d51ed3e289a52cb67462fbf1ac8.jpg
c7100cca038bed2e6caaccd9b1f7621a.jpg
aa6fdc6a16d09659f8f45b4aa2c44fb7.jpg
f3bb4ed7399e431ed3cb76e60bf112ba.jpg
989671a955883f6ee8f7992559b374b4.jpg
f7840dbf59c3d7813465278a418a66cd.jpg
606705e8905ad5e5b8cc5f9b0c354f1b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ohhh boy, i finally finished harvesting GWK last night. It took about 9 hrs all together, not because there was a lot of leaves, but cuz it was so damn sticky. This is the stickiest plant ive ever dealt with out of around ten strains ive grown. But holy crap these are pretty flowers, they have a great color and smell, the aroma is like grape skunk kerosene with something else, the skunk really stays on my hands. This is the best job ive done so far, im learning alot every time. This is the biggest yeild ive ever had from a single plant, excluding my giant photo Euforia which was mostly fluff due to ac death. There isnt a single bud on this plant that i threw in the trim bin, the smallest bottom buds were the size of my largest finger tip and really solid. All the buds are solid. I love the Mephisto strains, when you drop their buds in a jar they make a satisfying "thunk" sound lol. So i started harvesting on day 62, i probly coulda let it go for another week or more, but it was getting some amber and i and my friends prefer the racier high. If anyone else doing this strain, it helps to have a pair of tweezers nearby to pull the trim off that sticks to the buds. It would probly be easier to trim dry, but i really wanted to see what it would look like all stacked up haha. Heres some pics. Hmm i dont know how to insert them into text on tapatalk, i guess theyll be at the bottom. I just sat on my bed watching episodes of Iron Fist as i trimmed. I have always hated what hollywood did to my favorite comics, but these newer comic shows like iron fist, dare devil and such are really well written and directed. Especially Gotham. I started by watching that, its amazing, i havent watched tv or movies really in 10 years, but it was fantastic. Ok heres pics

Noice!!!!

looks killer man
working my way through the defenders at the min

Awesome looking plant

So would you advise running GWK?? I've got 1 bean of it here :smoking:
Thanks for all the complements to yous guys. Yeah, i think this is my favorite illuminauto so far, ive done this, creme bubbly, livers and cheese, in addition to the nch x sh freebie. Havent finished MBAP yet, but its a freakish giant in its own class. If youre gonna do it, it can get tall, i gave my friend a seed and his is almost 5', so youll wanna lst alot, i bent the main stalk around the rim of the pot halfway and clipped off all the smaller growth, i got like 12 pretty solid 16"+ colas and a few with big solid buds at the top. Im still learning how to train the plant. The GWK is a beautiful plant, its a tie between her and Sour Stomper for my all time favorite. I spent half the grow thinking this was the creme bubbly, since i expected anything with kush would be indica pheno, but this is a sativa pheno for sure, so was my buddies. Im gonna do a pre cure sample to see what the high is like on saturday while i harvest the creme bubbly and probly the nchxsh. should get about 2g qwiso off thr trim, the leaves are super frosty, they look like furry little catterpillars. Yeah man, if you have the space i would grow it, im mad i gave my friends 3 of the 6 seeds i had, i didnt know itd turn out to be my fav lol

Back