Mephisto Genetics MBAP, Creme Bubbly, George Walker Bush

Welllll..i smoked a little gwk last night, it is a very good high and potent, i got a warm body buzz that felt like being wrapped in a cloud, and the brain effect was narcotic and uplifting. Definitely a night time strain, i wouldnt recommend driving on it. I finally got a great night sleep. Im gonna have to do a better analysis tmrw, i vaped so much euforia hash yesterday that i didnt get the full impression of the gwk, and im still kinda high from it today, but its really good, it should become an artisanal, i want to have this going all the time. I gotta check to see if they have any left. If not ill make seeds when i grow my last one, i think this strain needs to be preserved

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I checked their store, it didnt say out of stock, so im gonna have to buy a few orders

Does anyone know if ill be ok not cleaning my res for another few weeks? I think ive seen people mention they never clean their dwc res and were ok. The plant is huge and hard to move, and tied to the tomato cage, and the bucket is stuck in the cage too. Things are ok so far not cleaning it for about 2 weeks. Next time im going to cut the cage down and attach it to the lid of the bucket so i can just pop it off. I was keeping it very clean til it exploded, ill have to figire something out, but it looks ok so far. I dont want something in the res to tip its threshold and collapse though. Hmm im gonna use my aquarium pump and clean it today, i forgot about that...

Set up a tank for the tree frog, its fun to watch him hunt
7bc3d5ba1fb0241c277e2cd6c2e85b1e.jpg

Hmm they changed the tapatalk gui, i was kinda confused. Anyway, i tried some more gwk. Its probly the most potent and long lasting weed ive had maybe ever. Its an extremely narcotic and uplifting high. I just popped another seed. I also harvested the creme bubbly. I tried a little, its potent, has a medical high. It didnt effect my mood or thoughts that much, but it was very relaxing and reduced anxiety. I slept great. Its a good strain for doing homework, it rids all the distracting tgoughts and worries racing around in my head alot of the time, but isnt at all psychoactive or disorienting. I was pretty high off 3 hits from a fluffier bud for about 2 or 3 hrs, felt it for 5. Its just dried, but it tastes great, it has a kinda piney spicey taste on inhaling, and then a different taste i cant analyze when u exhale it. If youre gonna grow it, be aware that its very, very leafy. I dont know the best way to do it, you might wanna lollypop it, i spread it out so it was about 10 or 12 inches high and 2+ feet in diameter, and it just filled in all the gaps. It was very hard to get light to the bottom. About half is fluff, and the leaf to calyx ratio is very high. But its a very useful strain to have around for its anxiolytic properties. Ill be harvesting the NCHxSH today. I screwed up and accidentally topped it tying it down too tight so it was stunted and lost the main stalk kinda late, but the buds are very frosty and dense looking, not much leaf
c319aeec52681e8325db0ee251b73915.jpg

Back