Mephisto Genetics MBAP, Creme Bubbly, George Walker Bush

I also found a safe way to dispose of my stalks, since theyre always poking through garbage bags and making me nervous...my rabbit, Onion, loves them
b8ed30a07254cbee56900a2831aec2e8.jpg
bcfd98ae9cf734885c6ef04c90fa2707.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

:crying::crying: I do exactly the same with my stuff that needs to be thrown...my rabbit loves them too :smoking:
Lolol!!! You have a rabbit too?! Thats awesome. Hes a great pet, he just wants to cuddle with me all day, follows me around tugging my pant leg for attention. Hell be sleeping somewhere, and ill call "Wheres that good boy?" And hell come jumping and running to me, i had no idea rabbits were so loving, i got him cuz i kept seeing him stuck in a little glass square at the pet store and felt bad. Here he is making free fertilizer...need to clean up in there...
02ba34a24b0c2419f4f71a1b4f7e5785.jpg

Yeah man,we’ve got a lion head rabbit,he is crazy too...very affectionate.he even curls up next to our German shepherd and goes to sleep with him,secretly though,I think our German shepherd would like to eat him :crying:

Thanks for clearing that up for me man...I’m baked lol.im getting a second tent so I can grow more mephisto strains,and GWK is gonna get done.not sure what else to do yet,ive got a nice selection of strains to choose from,but may need help choosing which to do....lovely buds man,far out :hookah:
Hell yeah man, ive done sour stomper, started walter white but had no room and gave tgem to a friend but saw how they grow, gwk, and have mbap, creme bubbly, nchxsh, and livers n cheese more than halfway going now.

Yeah man,we’ve got a lion head rabbit,he is crazy too...very affectionate.he even curls up next to our German shepherd and goes to sleep with him,secretly though,I think our German shepherd would like to eat him :crying:
Haha yeah, he loves being chased by my cat, they get along pretty well but shell get jealous sometimes

I love rabbits. I wanna get another one now. Lol
Ive thought about it, i have too many pets though i dont think i could manage another rabbit right now, but once i get a house ill certainly get him a lady friend.
I made some gwk qwiso. I got A LOT of it off likr 3/4ths of trim, looks like over 2 grams at least. Im a little scared lol i havent even tried the buds yet, im waiting til tonight when i get home, its very potent apparently

Ive thought about it, i have too many pets though i dont think i could manage another rabbit right now, but once i get a house ill certainly get him a lady friend.
I made some gwk qwiso. I got A LOT of it off likr 3/4ths of trim, looks like over 2 grams at least. Im a little scared lol i havent even tried the buds yet, im waiting til tonight when i get home, its very potent apparently

Sooooo how did it turn out ?

Sooooo how did it turn out ?
Lol i didnt end up doing it last night, i was at my buddy's, he cooked some bomb steak sandwitches and broccoli with homemade cheese sauce late, and i didnt get home til 3. He puts a ton of time and work into cooking, we end up eating after 2am whenever he does a dinner. He probly posted the sandwich pics in some thread around here haha i think theres a cooking one. Hes a daily smoker and he said it had such a powerful narcotic effect hell only smoke it at the end of the day, he described it as being alot like an opiate, he liked it alot though. Hes no lightweight, and im not really either but have less tolerance, but it sounds like its not something i wanna be driving on. Ive never seen him not wanna smoke cuz he was worried hed get too fucked up before. Im actually pretty excited about this, i have pretty bad insomnia, im getting really burned out with school and not sleeping. It will be great to have a reliable way to get to sleep if it does what it did to him, he said there were different plateaus of the high, i think i mentioned it but he was high for a few hours, slept for 3, and then woke up in a super warm glowing high, it seems to last for a really long time. Ive grown and seen alot of weed over the years, but this looks really unsafely crystallic lol ill try to get a good pic but the nugs are super reflective. Ill post a smoke report here tonight, im really looking forward to it, seems like itll be an event. I love having a bunch of different strains for different effects. Im gonna try to get a good nug shot

Back