Mephisto Genetics MBAP, Creme Bubbly, George Walker Bush

I screwed up the NCHxSH, i was bending the stalk over and didnt notice it was too tight and accidentally topped it. It was tied like that for almost a week, either its a very small plant or more likely that stunted it, but the 4 main stalks that are left have some pretty thick colas on them. I didnt see that the gwk was 70% sativa, im even more excited now, i love the racing highs personally

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I like the sound of that...Walters more sativa leaning I though I read?
I’ve got AvT special pheno growing at the moment,smells fantastic,can’t wait to try her :smoking:
I think theres 2 walter phenos, what my friend grew looked like indicas. It was def a hybrid high, but not racy, it had the relaxing and heavy but not couch locking indica aspect, and the trippy spatial/time distortion/introspection like from a sativa. I was thinking and analyzing everything too much to be around people, but that might have been an exaggeration of my natural tendancies. I didnt get overwhelmingly anxious though

Soooo, i just jarred up the GWK. This is the frostiest bud ive ever seen, more so than the sour stomper. I was gonna cut down the rest of the sugar leaves now that its dried, but theyre so frosty it would be a shame. It looks like about 5 oz, ive gotta weigh it up still. Smells like skunky grapefruit kush, it has a beautiful bluish tint to it. Cant wait to see how it is cured, but thats what curing is all about. I havent tried it yet, im gonna wait till tonite or tmrw after i trim the NCHxSH. Also made hash, which im a little scared of lol. @Lizardking- i gave a little to @DrBubbles, he said it was a crazy potent Kush high, he smoked 5 or 6 hits, was very high for a few hrs, fell asleep for 3 hours, and woke up still high as fuck. Maybe hell chime in. It sounds like what youre looking for though, def a night time smoke
5dc2874da3eb828c589d2400ed4bae68.jpg
3928354aadc8dbebe7ca7cbc621694ce.jpg
6f3a3272cf3adf061093ad2f2c7fbce7.jpg
8ac8cd57ea09db89aa5f75663902279e.jpg

Dammit i just noticed from the pic theres a little cat hair on it. It gets errverywhur nomatter what i do, i even put an intake filter on my..um..intake. shes a longhaired fuzzball, wont let me brush her, the brush is her favorite toy for some reason

They look fantastic @Royalroacho...are those colas NCHXSH? They look lovely and sparkly...great job dude.so ya friend smoked some trim has,from those colas? Sounds very strong man :d5:
Sounds like GWK has weighed in very nicely for you...I’m gonna have to give that one a go next run.
Looking forward to the smoke reports man :pass:

They look fantastic @Royalroacho...are those colas NCHXSH? They look lovely and sparkly...great job dude.so ya friend smoked some trim has,from those colas? Sounds very strong man :d5:
Sounds like GWK has weighed in very nicely for you...I’m gonna have to give that one a go next run.
Looking forward to the smoke reports man :pass:
Those last pics are the GWK, i gave him a few of the smaller buds that were dry already. Im harvesting creme bubbly today and nchxsh tmrw

Thanks for clearing that up for me man...I’m baked lol.im getting a second tent so I can grow more mephisto strains,and GWK is gonna get done.not sure what else to do yet,ive got a nice selection of strains to choose from,but may need help choosing which to do....lovely buds man,far out :hookah:

Back