Mephisto Genetics MBAP, Creme Bubbly, George Walker Bush

Thanks for all the complements to yous guys. Yeah, i think this is my favorite illuminauto so far, ive done this, creme bubbly, livers and cheese, in addition to the nch x sh freebie. Havent finished MBAP yet, but its a freakish giant in its own class. If youre gonna do it, it can get tall, i gave my friend a seed and his is almost 5', so youll wanna lst alot, i bent the main stalk around the rim of the pot halfway and clipped off all the smaller growth, i got like 12 pretty solid 16"+ colas and a few with big solid buds at the top. Im still learning how to train the plant. The GWK is a beautiful plant, its a tie between her and Sour Stomper for my all time favorite. I spent half the grow thinking this was the creme bubbly, since i expected anything with kush would be indica pheno, but this is a sativa pheno for sure, so was my buddies. Im gonna do a pre cure sample to see what the high is like on saturday while i harvest the creme bubbly and probly the nchxsh. should get about 2g qwiso off thr trim, the leaves are super frosty, they look like furry little catterpillars. Yeah man, if you have the space i would grow it, im mad i gave my friends 3 of the 6 seeds i had, i didnt know itd turn out to be my fav lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Sounds like a nice plant to grow man.i like the big girls,ive got a MBAP deep into flower,she’s a beast,real nice plant to grow.i topped all my strains,kinda wish I hadn’t,think it’s affected my yield,so I’ll have to train her another way instead of topping.these mephisto strains do like to put on a sparkly show eh.
Thanks for your honest feedback though dude,I’ll wait till you’ve done a smoke report,the only thing that concerns me,is that you think she’s sativa...I don’t do racy highs lol :pass:

Sounds like a nice plant to grow man.i like the big girls,ive got a MBAP deep into flower,she’s a beast,real nice plant to grow.i topped all my strains,kinda wish I hadn’t,think it’s affected my yield,so I’ll have to train her another way instead of topping.these mephisto strains do like to put on a sparkly show eh.
Thanks for your honest feedback though dude,I’ll wait till you’ve done a smoke report,the only thing that concerns me,is that you think she’s sativa...I don’t do racy highs lol :pass:
I dunno if the cannabanoids will be sativaish, mephisto has always had a great balanced high, ive tried a couple of thier strains and they were wonderful. Im EXTREMELY prone to anxiety, i stopped smoking for 15 years because of it. Ive tried sour stomper, walter white, and avt, they were all anxiety free, uplifting but relaxing. I choose what to grow based on the description of the high, except for the Illuminautos since theyre untested, but i trust mephisto. @mephisto- have you guys ever tried dutch passions Euforia? That plant really lives up to its name, i was a little skeptical about the way it was described, but its the most amazing high ive ever experienced. Im usually pretty introverted and have an issue with apathy/anhedonia type depression. The euforia made me feel great, id be feeling bad, smoke a little, and id wanna go out and do things, and talk to people, it had such a potent effect on mood, i was surprised. Anyway, i mentioned it because i thought it would be something to consider working with, i think you guys are very skilled breeders and the Euforia could be used to make the "ultimate high" lol. I heard they captured the same effect in the auto version, i got some seeds, i really hope its the same.

Heres some pics of the Creme Bubbly and NCHxSH, theyll be ready this weekend. First pic is CB
795e430b470138fbc2e5c54754b2e76f.jpg
505867839349519c079c8618f027896a.jpg

Thanks for all the complements to yous guys. Yeah, i think this is my favorite illuminauto so far, ive done this, creme bubbly, livers and cheese, in addition to the nch x sh freebie. Havent finished MBAP yet, but its a freakish giant in its own class. If youre gonna do it, it can get tall, i gave my friend a seed and his is almost 5', so youll wanna lst alot, i bent the main stalk around the rim of the pot halfway and clipped off all the smaller growth, i got like 12 pretty solid 16"+ colas and a few with big solid buds at the top. Im still learning how to train the plant. The GWK is a beautiful plant, its a tie between her and Sour Stomper for my all time favorite. I spent half the grow thinking this was the creme bubbly, since i expected anything with kush would be indica pheno, but this is a sativa pheno for sure, so was my buddies. Im gonna do a pre cure sample to see what the high is like on saturday while i harvest the creme bubbly and probly the nchxsh. should get about 2g qwiso off thr trim, the leaves are super frosty, they look like furry little catterpillars. Yeah man, if you have the space i would grow it, im mad i gave my friends 3 of the 6 seeds i had, i didnt know itd turn out to be my fav lol

wouldnt mind hearing your qwiso method might give it a try need to get some isopropanol first for cleaning glass :pass:

I dunno if the cannabanoids will be sativaish, mephisto has always had a great balanced high, ive tried a couple of thier strains and they were wonderful. Im EXTREMELY prone to anxiety, i stopped smoking for 15 years because of it. Ive tried sour stomper, walter white, and avt, they were all anxiety free, uplifting but relaxing. I choose what to grow based on the description of the high, except for the Illuminautos since theyre untested, but i trust mephisto. @mephisto- have you guys ever tried dutch passions Euforia? That plant really lives up to its name, i was a little skeptical about the way it was described, but its the most amazing high ive ever experienced. Im usually pretty introverted and have an issue with apathy/anhedonia type depression. The euforia made me feel great, id be feeling bad, smoke a little, and id wanna go out and do things, and talk to people, it had such a potent effect on mood, i was surprised. Anyway, i mentioned it because i thought it would be something to consider working with, i think you guys are very skilled breeders and the Euforia could be used to make the "ultimate high" lol. I heard they captured the same effect in the auto version, i got some seeds, i really hope its the same

On Mephisto’s site,it say that GWK,should be 70/30 indica.i don’t mind sativas that are uplifting...but racy strains are a definite no no for me lol.
I’m planning to do Walter White next grow...you rate that strain?

wouldnt mind hearing your qwiso method might give it a try need to get some isopropanol first for cleaning glass :pass:
Its pretty easy, i use 2 half gallon mason jars, a cut up 2 liter, 3 filters; a pasta strainer, a metal fine mesh coffee filter, and a paper coffee filter, 91% isopropyl, and a brownie pan. Keep everything in the freezer for 24 hours. I cut stuff up as i put it in the jar, then pour alcohol in and shake it up for 20 seconds, then pour it through the pasta strainer into jar 2, then through the metal coffee strainer back into the first jar. Take a 2 liter bottle and cut off the top into a funnel, then the bottom so u have a cylinder to support the funnel. You could use smthg different for this, you just need to beable to have the funnel standing in the pan as it drains. Then put the paper coffee filter in the funnel and stand the contraption in the pan, pour in the liquid, and let it drain. I usually change out the filter a few times cuz it gets clogged. After its all drained, i stretch pantyhose over the pan to keep dust out, and put a fan on it for like 24 hrs or more. If you make sure to only shake it for 20 or 30 seconds, youll get clean gold shatter. I usually get a gram for every 3 quarters. You can keep the plant material and do multiple washes, but they come out less pure. Last batch i did was like gold dust it was great

On Mephisto’s site,it say that GWK,should be 70/30 indica.i don’t mind sativas that are uplifting...but racy strains are a definite no no for me lol.
I’m planning to do Walter White next grow...you rate that strain?
The walter was a pretty heavy stone, but pretty psychadelic, i was thinking about stuff like i was on acid. It was relaxing, but not as uplifting as the others. My buddy that hadnt smoked in a long time had visual hallucinations like he was partially dreaming. It was definitely a more indica type high. The avt is a heavy indica stone but uplifting and made me giddy and social

The walter was a pretty heavy stone, but pretty psychadelic, i was thinking about stuff like i was on acid. It was relaxing, but not as uplifting as the others. My buddy that hadnt smoked in a long time had visual hallucinations like he was partially dreaming. It was definitely a more indica type high. The avt is a heavy indica stone but uplifting and made me giddy and social

I like the sound of that...Walters more sativa leaning I though I read?
I’ve got AvT special pheno growing at the moment,smells fantastic,can’t wait to try her :smoking:

Back