Mephisto Genetics MBAP, Creme Bubbly, George Walker Bush

Have u finished a grow with them? Theyre superior in every way, im kinda obsessed with them. Im gonna make far red/ir/uv boards with cree smd's, i just got a nice electronics soldering kit so i can work on pcb's

My friend brought it up to him, he reaaaally liked the Euforia. Im gonna talk to him when i grab the other aquarium, hes interested in cobs and clones. I forget alot that some people dont care about quality, they just wanna get fucked up. I cant smoke bad weed. It seems like hed much rather have something good. I enjoy helping other growers and trading, i have contempt for money. Gotta have it, society runs on dollars and sex.
Gonna tend the ladies and post their progress innaminit
:d5: :thumbsup:

I have several grows with my cobs now. Got an adjustable driver and think that I am finally getting it dialed in. Was too intense for a while! Had short plants but rock solid buds.

I have several grows with my cobs now. Got an adjustable driver and think that I am finally getting it dialed in. Was too intense for a while! Had short plants but rock solid buds.
Yeah the first one i made was a converted viparspectra 600, i had 6 1818s on a 14x12 frame...it was kinda too bright. The density is freakin fantastic with these lights. Everything about them is fantastic.

Whell...i found some dreaded spider mites...i dont think theyve been there long, there wasnt any mite damage, i was actually looking at the yellowing gwk leaves to try to figuring out whats up with it, and saw about 5 or 6...i dont think its what causing the chloriosis, i looked for a long while. I got dr doom spray, used it today. You have to shake it alot, a big foam glob came out and plopped on my little durban...it kinda melted the leaves, i thinl shes a goner, i put another in a plug. Everyone else is doing great tho. Especially the GWK. MBAP continues to shock me with its growth, dwc is amazing
GWK
20170925_154325.jpg
MBAP
20170925_155026.jpg20170925_155022.jpg
Cb and nchxsh
20170925_155041.jpg
I dont think i mentioned i accidentally topped NCHxSH by bending it too much...it was in the back and the branch was still alive, i didnt notice til i took it out, its somewhat short, but makin some nice buds

Bugs have been rough this year. Good thing you caught them early. I bet you will do well in the mephisto grow!

I got my Optic Foliar today! They sent 3 little sample bottles of Rev, Watts, and attak. Im pretty stoked about it, this is one of the only things ive seen i can say im confident it will do something. Ive seen tons of comparisons, it seems to get definite results. Gotta get some nice spray bottles.

Things are going good, i got rid of most of thr mites, im sure theres some left though. Dr doom spray works, it definitely damages the leaves a bit, i probably over did it, killed my little durban poison.better than mites. Ive got another going. Crap, i forgot to mark its birthday...

I also got my seed order from attitude. Ive been checking the "original breeder packaging" option every time i order, but they send it repackaged. This time they sent the original, it comes in a really sweet little case, im kinda mad they havent been giving me these lol, im going to ask for it next time. Heres some pics of the ladies. Hmm. Every time i type the screen scrolls to the top of the page. Neat. This may be mispelled and disorganized, i cant tell...
20171002_142453.jpg 20171002_142502.jpg 20171002_142506.jpg 20171002_142513.jpg 20171002_142520.jpg 20171001_172929.jpg

Ok seems to be working again. Oh yeah! I found a parking lot led light post in a dumpster yesterday!!! It had a ton of great stuff in it, and 3 LG innotek 150w drivers!!! Theyre perfect, i cant believe someone tossed this stuff, only the pole was damaged, looked like a car hit it. Im never lucky, this is freakin great!
20170930_143316.jpg 20170930_143321.jpg
Also having alot of fun in the Mephisto competition, i entered my freakishly large mbap, its 34 days old and 38" tall by 41" wide...had to put her in a big tomato cage. Im gonna go use this optic foliar now, til next time guys:pass:

Attachments

• 20171002_114754.jpg
    20171002_114754.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 107
What it do guys? Lol ive been pretty preoccupied with the mephisto contest thread and havent updated here in a while. I have been using the optic foliar, its very noticeable in seedlings and younger plants, i noticed results immediately in rate of growth, i could almost watcj the plant growing. Every few hours when i looked in on tgem i could see the seedlings getting bigger. I should make a 24 hr timelapse with my next seedlings.
So it looks like its harvest time today for the GWK and Creme Bubbly. The CB has very tight nodes and thick leaf growth, next time i grow it ill have to think about pruning and defoliation more, and what the best way to lst her will be. I did a little, but its very bushy and alot of the buds had their light blocked.
I got a little optic spray on the buds, im looking at bud washing methods, if anyone has any suggestions id really appreciate it.
Ill post updated pics as im harvesting :smokeit:
Lol every time i harvest its a huge pain in the ass to manage my cat, shes pretty sneaky and really loves weed...my first grow i had heat problems and left my door open a crack with a fan, and put a dresser in front of it. She somehow manged to squeeze in there over night and pruned the bottoms of all my plants for me lol ever since shes been nuts for it. The leaves dont make her sick, every now and then i give her a tender young fan leaf, she loves it. Probably shouldnt encourage that behavior hahaha
:kitty:
20171007_113051.jpg 20171007_113056.jpg 20171007_113103.jpg 20171007_113607.jpg 20171007_113611.jpg 20171007_113849.jpg
20171007_113900.jpg

Plants look ace man! Keep up the good work, will look forward to the preharvest shots
Thank you! You were right, the GWK turned out fine. Ill get some shots today, i only got halfway through. The GWK is so goddamn sticky it takes a long time to trim, i was working on it for 5 hrs, the trim kept getting stuck to the buds lol not a bad thing. I got a little frustrated and didnt think to take pics. Its got a really nice puple bluish hue to it, it looks like the sour stomper, which was amaaaazing. Those grape stomper crosses are nuts.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back