Mephisto Genetics MBAP, Creme Bubbly, George Walker Bush

Waaaiiit...maybe its not a poppy, i bet its one of my bird's seeds, he throws them everywhere, and eats while hes on my shoulder and often drops what hes eating while im doing things such as mixing coco...

Oh holy shit, i am really high. I made really dank isohash with the euforia, i took like 4 hits, ive never taken more than one because my tokerance is really low. This is great!

I have a question for anybody- what is the effect of vape vapor on plants? I read that tobacco smoke can cause symptoms that look alot like N deficiency by clogging stomata. Id assume vape would do it too. I sit on my bed and puff that vape like a cooling tower while im doing hw and reading b4 i sleep, which is a good 6 hrs a day, im right by my intake. The plants getting hit directly are the only ones effected, too. Maybe im wrong about the N defecit, the leaves not suffering are very dark green just b4 toxicity from upping the N

I have a question for anybody- what is the effect of vape vapor on plants? I read that tobacco smoke can cause symptoms that look alot like N deficiency by clogging stomata. Id assume vape would do it too. I sit on my bed and puff that vape like a cooling tower while im doing hw and reading b4 i sleep, which is a good 6 hrs a day, im right by my intake. The plants getting hit directly are the only ones effected, too. Maybe im wrong about the N defecit, the leaves not suffering are very dark green just b4 toxicity from upping the N
Vapor would not have an effect on positive growth. I only vape. I would imagine smoke has an effect because it is incomplete combustion and contains a number of harmful gases and solids. Vapor would be the oils in plant matter that heat up, unless your vape is actually combusting. See black at all, combustion.

Vapor would not have an effect on positive growth. I only vape. I would imagine smoke has an effect because it is incomplete combustion and contains a number of harmful gases and solids. Vapor would be the oils in plant matter that heat up, unless your vape is actually combusting. See black at all, combustion.
Its not a dry vape, i meant a nicotine vape. The vape juice is made from propelyne and vegetable glycol, i think it could clog the stomata of the leaves

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Im really addicted to the thing, it tastes so good, and theres no end point like getting to the cig filter. I have insomnia and end up reading in bed from like 10 or 11pm till 5am chain vaping, its proby bad...

The MBAP had been droopy for a while due to thr air stones clogging. Even when they were new it wasnt getting enough oxygen through them in addition to high res temps. Yesterday i bought a big 8" circular airstine pad that fills the whole bottom of thr bucket. Its still recovering, but i feel like anyone doing dwc should grab one of these things, makes a huuuuge difference
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007...h+air+disk&dpPl=1&dpID=41699-c7-zL&ref=plSrch
Its 20 well spent duck bucks.
Before
20170921_133454.jpg
After
20170922_092321.jpg
Kinda hard to see with the mylar, but its doing great now, its at day 25

Oh yeah, if any of you are like me, you might find dealing with applying thermal paste on cobs a big pain in the ass, i found using a flat, stiff bristle art paintbrush makes it super easy
20170922_102324.jpg

These guys are coming along ok. The GWK is a heavy yeilder for sure, smells great[emoji7]
Still losing leaves. Im pretty sure its the vape. I looked closely at the leaves, no bugs, looks like low N, but its not. Could be smthg else, im gonna do more research so i can see all thr possible causes, its gonna be hard to break the habit of vaping and reading before sleep
5747d628b30f4fe4b112f418704056a6.jpg
8906f136187b4a605167a71da102a48b.jpg
c841f6a32b7762ced4f445fbb286335d.jpg

Back